GDT: Wings @ Bruins (7:00pm ET start)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
we would beat the caps

What's your justification on that claim? They are significantly better in every single statistical category.

I mean, you can think whatever you want. That's fine. I'm just curious how you have so much confidence.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
What's your justification on that claim? They are significantly better in every single statistical category.

I mean, you can think whatever you want. That's fine. I'm just curious how you have so much confidence.
the caps are like we use to be. All flash no substance. Weak goal tending weak d

BIGZ40

Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
the caps are like we use to be. All flash no substance. Weak goal tending weak d

Holtby's weak? I know for a fact that isn't true. If their defense is weak then the league is in a sad state, there's a good 25 teams in the NHL that would love to have the talent and depth that Washington has on the defensive side.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease

So... is that just your gut feelings or...?

They have allowed fewer goals than any other team in the league. Like literally, they are the #1 team at preventing goals right now. Their PK is #3 in the league.

Holtby, their goalie, is posting a .929 sv% (3rd among all goalies) and a 1.96 GAA (2nd). Oh and 6 shutouts, which leads the league.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario

This has got to be one of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen on here

Last season Holtby won the Vezina, and the caps finished #2 in goals against in the league

This season Holtby is posting .930sv% and 1.96GAA, meanwhile the caps have given up the least amount of goals in the league

Pls stop

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
So... is that just your gut feelings or...?

They have allowed fewer goals than any other team in the league. Like literally, they are the #1 team at preventing goals right now. Their PK is #3 in the league.

Holtby, their goalie, is posting a .929 sv% (3rd among all goalies) and a 1.96 GAA (2nd).

gut they seem like a great regular season team but the playoffs is another animal.
cant control a rebound

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Coreau, cover the puck after a rebound.

That wasn't even close to being worth a challenge. Think they needed a T.O. there?

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Why Blash? This is why Blashill is still an AHL coach. Terrible challenge

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
That had to be the worst challenge of all time...you should have challenged the offside because it looked like Marchand was offside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille