GDT: Wings @ Bruins (7:00pm ET start)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Coreau LOL

Mrazek plays well after Coreau is pulled, then plays his ass off to get us a point in a game where he faces some 40 shots, and yeah now we're riding Coreau? Guess we gotta reward him for that but scooting shutout he pitched the other night.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Mrazek plays well after Coreau is pulled, then plays his ass off to get us a point in a game where he faces some 40 shots, and yeah now we're riding Coreau? Guess we gotta reward him for that but scooting shutout he pitched the other night.

He's a sieve. Big body and even bigger pads. Just as Holland isn't really a manager, Coreau isn't a goaltender. He technique is standing in front of the net and hoping the puck hits him. I'm not much of a goalie critic but Coreau isn't NHL worthy.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
nice job dekeyser!

consistent plays like that are why i don't buy the "tough competition" argument for dekeyser. he does that crap against anyone.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014

Yeah I remember what happened last time we rewarded coreau with a shutout

Jon Cusack

Oct 28, 2011
Great start! Glad we have Dekeyser locked up at such a reasonable price for such a reasonable term

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Love the way this team is unable to get out of the d-zone for the first 4-5 minutes of every single game.

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
These ****ing guys do everything so slowly. How about a quick shot or pass?

Get a shot through. Jesus.

WFIAA

Aug 2, 2016
I have nothing against DeKeyser but I would conside r exposing that contract to Vegas...

The real question is, can you find three defensemen you want to protect? If we have Green, that's one. I LIke XO....um.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln