GDT: Wings @ Bruins (7:00pm ET start)

Status
Not open for further replies.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
claude julien is going to get fired for giving up so many goals to the red wings lol

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Tatar now Z?

Rask always mails it in against us. Becoming the new Luongo.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
God dammit why are we winning games ruining our tank. I hate watching the team suck too but are people actually excited about potentially making the playoffs to get swept?

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
God dammit why are we winning games ruining our tank. I hate watching the team suck too but are people actually excited about potentially making the playoffs to get swept?

I don't care what happens. I enjoy watching my team score a lot, especially when it comes from the youngsters. So I'm good over here.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I don't care what happens. I enjoy watching my team score a lot, especially when it comes from the youngsters. So I'm good over here.

Yup. Whatever happens, happens. We have no agency. Sit back and ride it out like you're on the lazy river.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I dont see how anyone can cheer their team to lose.

Sick of status quo. If you don't like the current team, and you want that to change, your only option is to hope it fails.

I don't personally hope they fail, but I also hope the team changes directions. Sometimes it feels odd that my excitement over wins might run contrary to the long-term goals I have for the team.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
Our division being as bad as it is this season is the miracle they need to extend the streak. Without substantial improvement, we'll miss next season for sure.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
Sick of status quo. If you don't like the current team, and you want that to change, your only option is to hope it fails.

I don't personally hope they fail, but I also hope the team changes directions. Sometimes it feels odd that my excitement over wins might run contrary to the long-term goals I have for the team.

i'm in the same boat. i don't think i will every be able to actively root for the team to lose but i won't be upset if they do lose and get a high end pick out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00