GDT: Wings @ Blues

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Something has to be said for having something that resembles consistency in his first year. When he was sent down, they probably told him that it was a move they were making for the full season and wanted him to commit to GR and working on a few parts of his game. No need to force him to pack up and move back and forth living in hotel rooms.
The exact thing they told and did with Hronek. Worked for him, should work for Cholo.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Lol. Post. Then next play they get the goal. They basically coulda scored 2 in a row. We're so bad.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Oh Nielsen.
How much longer do we have on his contract? Is he in trade territory yet?

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Ras gets dumped. What's good having a big body if you don't know how to use it? He needs more work. Needs to be back down next year. Does he have to go back to junior or will he skate in GR if we do?

Tasteslikekevinbacon

Oct 26, 2013
Ontario, canada
Hirose and AA made an opportunity out of absolutely nothing right there. This is why I hate the outdated skill-skill-grinder thing that Babshill is stuck on. If Helm was either one of those players that puck is turned over

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Hirose and AA made an opportunity out of absolutely nothing right there. This is why I hate the outdated skill-skill-grinder thing that Babshill is stuck on. If Helm was either one of those players that puck is turned over
Ya I agree would love to see Hirose go up with Larkin and mantha for the 3rd

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
It looks like Hirose is 5th in ice time so far among Red Wings forwards tonight with 10:37. So, he's getting a good opportunity to play.

That's what they need, another guy who goes out there and kills it every shift like Larkin and Bert. He's been real noticeable on the offensive end.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Damn would have been nice for Calder cup run

I’m not a CBA genius though. I’m just speculating based on him being signed and assigned to Detroit. If they have to make a paper transaction to assign Hronek and Zadina to GR at the deadline to make them AHL playoff eligible, I’d think the same applies to college free agents?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad