GDT: Wings @ Blues

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Helm let’s a guy who’s on his stomach strip him of the puck. Get this useless plug out of here, take Abby, E, witkowski, lashoff, Nielsen with ya It’s pathetic. The sad thing is most of those guys are paid like top level players

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Helm let’s a guy who’s on his stomach strip him of the puck. Get this useless plug out of here, take Abby, E, witkowski, lashoff, Nielsen with ya It’s pathetic. The sad thing is most of those guys are paid like top level players

Wow the exaggeration.

No, they’re not. They are overpaid though.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Love what I see from Hirose I think he can be a major player in our rebuild. He should be a full timer possibly in the top 6 next year

Reactions: DetroitRed

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Hirose has really impressed me again tonight. Doesn't look out of place at all.

Agreed. Reminds me a lot of someone, just can’t put my finger on it. Maybe Hudler if he were able to actually move his feet.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Solid loss. I find it funny they keep losing to the teams I despise but beat the teams I dont care about.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Yeah that was pathetic but Witter’s stick was being held.

Really, Witter should be a 4th line forward instead of being ran out there as a 6/7 D. His physical play is the main thing we want out of him, and it's a lot easier to get out of him up front. He gets into a fight, takes a penalty, not a biggie. Eleven other forwards to take up the slack. He does that on the blueline? Suddenly we have some guys double shifting we really don't want to see more of.

5' 10" and 160.

I knew he was under 6', but 160 lbs? players just keep getting smaller.

Fun to watch skate, though. the guy moves really well and the way the league is played now it's far more friendly to these smaller guys than it used to be.

Reactions: DetroitRed

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
Really, Witter should be a 4th line forward instead of being ran out there as a 6/7 D. His physical play is the main thing we want out of him, and it's a lot easier to get out of him up front. He gets into a fight, takes a penalty, not a biggie. Eleven other forwards to take up the slack. He does that on the blueline? Suddenly we have some guys double shifting we really don't want to see more of.

Fun to watch skate, though. the guy moves really well and the way the league is played now it's far more friendly to these smaller guys than it used to be.
Yes. I was just thinking that seeing what a smaller guy like Hirose can do might give the Red Wings more confidence to draft the small skilled guys going forward.

Reactions: Winger98

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->