GDT: Wings at isles 7:00 pm et

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Is it legal for Greiss to cover the puck in the corner outside the trapezoid?

I think they ruled he was forced there by AA, which I agree with. If they call him for it, they give AA a minor for goaltender interference. I appreciate nothing being called. The Islanders would send the worst guy on ice for two minutes and we lose AA for a 2 minute 4 on 4.

Reactions: Ezekial

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
For all Ericsson's flaws, he's one of the only Wings dmen who immediately tries to clear the crease after a save.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
these refs are f***ing terrible

tripping? Larkin didnt even come close to his skates, the guy just f***ing fell

Reactions: Realgud

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Hey Fox Sports, thanks for not showing us a replay of the penalty.

That has more to do with Mickey not being there in my opinion. You bet he would be going ballistic over the first one. He openly begs for them to show calls he doesn't agree with saying I want to show it when we come back and they do.

Larkin needs to cut down on his penalty minutes. It is his biggest issue to work on for me now. I didn't like the first one but the second one is a clear call.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Wings are just letting Barzal walk in and have all day from that angle. Eventually he's going to find the sweet spot.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Larkin is getting f***ing screwed by the refs tonight, this is absolutely ridiculous. I rarely complain about the refs too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad