Ontario
daley committed to stopping the pass 100% and the loser still couldnt stop it

I miss u lidstrom

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I only think of Ozzie as a Wings and Blues goalie, I never think of him as an Isle. 100 starts in less than 2 seasons - that's insane that he played more there than St. Louis.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
AA - Larkin - Nyquist please

Not sure why we would separate Nyquist from Larkin. I would like them to put AA on that line too. I understand it makes them top heavy. But seriously if we are going somewhere this year and I am fairly certain we won't, but having a big line powering you every night is probably how we would get it.

I know Mantha gets left out when he gets back, but I really see no reason to break up Larkin and Nyquist when they are going like this. bouncing Abdelkader sure.

I mean when you have all four of Mantha, AA, Nyquist and Larkin healthy one guy would get stuck with a less than ideal matchup. But I was saying for a while we should experiment now with AA-Larkin-Mantha we saw it actually after Mantha hurt himself in the fight for a bit and I was intrigued. With the growth in their games they could make a lot of teams pretty miserable. But Nyquist is more than earning his job next to Larkin. Unless he cools off he should be attached to him until the trade deadline which should help us with the return too.

Reactions: mantha39

raymond23

Go Griffs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
Not sure why we would separate Nyquist from Larkin. I would like them to put AA on that line too. I understand it makes them top heavy. But seriously if we are going somewhere this year and I am fairly certain we won't, but having a big line powering you every night is probably how we would get it.

I know Mantha gets left out when he gets back, but I really see no reason to break up Larkin and Nyquist when they are going like this. bouncing Abdelkader sure.

I mean when you have all four of Mantha, AA, Nyquist and Larkin healthy one guy would get stuck with a less than ideal matchup. But I was saying for a while we should experiment now with AA-Larkin-Mantha we saw it actually after Mantha hurt himself in the fight for a bit and I was intrigued. With the growth in their games they could make a lot of teams pretty miserable. But Nyquist is more than earning his job next to Larkin. Unless he cools off he should be attached to him until the trade deadline which should help us with the return too.

Yep, spot on.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Nyquist has simply been good with whoever they put next to him this year, but what I've seen with him and Larkin makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. They compliment each other very well. Wish they would've tried it last year instead of stapling Gus to Z.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Is it legal for Greiss to cover the puck in the corner outside the trapezoid?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00