Post-Game Talk: Wings 1, Leafs 4, Bozie with the Shorty, we Win

Patty Lee

I hate the Habs
Nov 26, 2003
Visit site
I'm not upset about the content fans. I'm upset that we have 900 posts when we lose, but people tend to stay away when they win just waiting to comment on the way they will just collapse at the end of the season.
boy you must have some rough life if that's all you have to be upset about

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
I'm not upset about the content fans. I'm upset that we have 900 posts when we lose, but people tend to stay away when they win just waiting to comment on the way they will just collapse at the end of the season.

Which is why some certain reporters do better than others when talking about the Leafs, and a reason why I'm liking my own fan base less and less each year. Most fans love the negativity and don't care for the positivity.

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
Which is why some certain reporters do better than others when talking about the Leafs, and a reason why I'm liking my own fan base less and less each year. Most fans love the negativity and don't care for the positivity.

Police officer: - Sir, your house is all burnt down, we can not find your family but your next door neighbour who also hurt him self in the fire managed to rescue your dog.

Positive guy: - Great, my dog is ok. Always something. At least I have some one to keep me company when I go looking for my family :D

Negative stuff always gets more focus and creates more posts. That is the way it is everywhere, not just among the Leafs fan base. And how many times can you say a goal "was a great goal"? But a player who makes a huge mistakes leading to a goal will generate a lot more discussion. First of all from the guys who are more or less upset about the play, but then every one who will come in and defend the player who made the mistake. Then one thing will lead to another and all of a sudden the discussion is about if the player should be traded or who should be brought in to help the player out etc etc etc. Leafs are no different to other fans when it comes to how they discuss their team. It is just a lot more of em...

Slot

Mar 6, 2012
Probably because we've seen this all before. Win now. 18 wheeler later. I just can't get excited for this team right now. Maybe a 24-3-3 for the next 30 games might do it. and even then....

Honestly with the core we have, and with McDavid and Eichel in the draft, The only thing that would make me happy is
a) The Stanley cup
b) top 5 pick with a chance to win the lottery.

T
All teams that don't make the playoffs have a chance at the 1st overall now

Tyler Biggs*

Some beautiful shots. How Holland found a hole while controlling the puck and his speed was incredible. Well done, Leafs.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00