Windsor Spitfires 2022-23 Season Thread (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetSpitsFan

Nov 20, 2016
For those interested - watch.CHL.ca. It's easy to get to... just click on OHL, then the Windsor/London game. It's free today. Looks like a webcam in the media area plus the London Knights' radio for audio.
Can’t be worse audio than the commentary they had Friday vs Sarnia 🤣

Reactions: StingUpdates

DetSpitsFan

Nov 20, 2016
I feel like I’d be happier with the feed if it was someone about 20 rows up with an iPhone.

Grainy commentary, no replays, choppy video.

The most anticipated game in the OHL this week and we have a presentation from 2004.

Reactions: Travis Bickle 77

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
I feel like I’d be happier with the feed if it was someone about 20 rows up with an iPhone.

The most anticipated game in the OHL this week and we have a presentation from 2004.

I'm just more disappointed that it's so far behind the actual play. It's neat to listen to Beller and then watch for the play to happen... but...

Reactions: DetSpitsFan

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
I'm just more disappointed that it's so far behind the actual play. It's neat to listen to Beller and then watch for the play to happen... but...

The London radio feed with Stubbs on the App is close. He does a pretty good job in my opinion. Better than TV pair.
But ya not the best video but I'll take since I could use my seat today.
Hopefully a close tight game throughout

Last edited:

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
The London radio feed with Stubbs on the App is close. He does a pretty job in my opinion.
But ya not the best video but I'll take since I could use my seat today.
Hopefully a close tight game throughout

I'm not complaining about the video at all. I appreciate watching it. Just commenting that it's surprisingly behind the play.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
I'm not complaining about the video at all. I appreciate watching it. Just commenting that it's surprisingly behind the play.

Sorry I was confused. On the CHLTV site they have the LK radio broadcast. Do you get the Windsor radio broadcast? Or did you try n pair it up with radio?

Sorry, the comment about the vid was just lumped with the reply to you. Shoulda made that clear. Never said u complained. I can see why you may have thought that.

Reactions: OHLTG

FiveHoleo

Jul 31, 2021
Onuska with a nice save on the Winterton breakaway, and you couldn't fault him on the goal. The defenceman has to stop both of those passes, but at least one of them. It was a good 1st period, London was jacked up because of the crowd and they were coming off that tough series against Sarnia so they were already in top form. We weathered the storm and came out of things with a tied game after 1 which is a solid result. It helps that Mississauga tested us on Saturday I think, the guys were better prepared to step into a playoff style game on enemy ice.

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
Sorry I was confused. On the CHLTV site they have the LK radio broadcast. Do you get the Windsor radio broadcast? Or did you try n pair it up with radio?

Sorry, the comment about the vid was just lumped with the reply to you. Shoulda made that clear. Never said u complained. I can see why you may have thought that.

I'm listening to AM800 while watching the game on CHLTV. The video is about 45 seconds behind the radio right now for some reason.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
I'm listening to AM800 while watching the game on CHLTV. The video is about 45 seconds behind the radio right now for some reason.

Give Stubbs a chance on the app. It'll make for a better experience and he isn't a Homer or annoying with being repetitive like some of the TV people. He won't turn ya green n gold ;)

DetSpitsFan

Nov 20, 2016
Stubbs for me is fine. Not worth trying to listen/watch 2 different feeds.
I enjoy Stubbs, just the audio quality is bleh.

Yeah sure it’s a “free game”, unless you’re like me and bought the CHL package for the year ;)

Better than nothing, but of all the crappy games with Great feeds, having this one suck kinda bites

Reactions: rve24

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
London playing their controlled set play game. They sttick to a well structured game plan. We have more talent. Good to see another tight one. It appears the Spits have finally learned they cannot always outscore their defensive issues as a team. Missy game set us up for this one. Play a smart 3rd period and take your chances when they appear. Don't force a play that isn't there. Go Spits @@@

Slowpace

Jan 8, 2018

Fanshawe College students' production on video portion.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Onuska made a big save on the last PP. Seems to have played well. Awkward but kept it out.
Guess it's fitting going to OT.
Really not alot of jump in the game for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad