Windsor Spitfires 2022-23 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Off topic a little I suppose - but does anyone follow the Jr. Spitfires at all?

I wanted to gauge one of the players playing up an age group on the U16 team.

If anyone has any information on defender Cooper Otterman?

He is one of only two 2008 born players in the league getting consistent minutes In the entire league. I’m intrigued by this player and would like to learn more about his game.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Can you show me that post and where I agreed? Not arguing, just don't remember.

i cant, its in the archives, but i promise you you did, it was 4 pages long, you said that it makes sense becuase its showed coaches trust blah blah. you love to find whatever reason to say everything is amazing, you have for years, it is what it is.

Well, no, if I'm brought up randomly, I'd like to know specifics about what was said. I think that's fair, esp given I don't remember. For all I know, I could have changed my thinking since then.
that was one of the guys that was brought up. he was a star in the making but players with 2 times the points were not as important on other teams because they didnt have the gwg.

ill ask it this way, when ever you ever called out hl11 for his narrative twisting, you call out others who do it, which is totally fair, but not him, wonder why

Reactions: RayzorIsDull

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Off topic a little I suppose - but does anyone follow the Jr. Spitfires at all?

I wanted to gauge one of the players playing up an age group on the U16 team.

If anyone has any information on defender Cooper Otterman?

He is one of only two 2008 born players in the league getting consistent minutes In the entire league. I’m intrigued by this player and would like to learn more about his game.
watched them a few times, not sure they have alot. be careful about underage, just because they are playing doesnt mean they should be. look ah noah cochrane, the internet scouts called him a 'stud', he went in the 9th round.

Reactions: GermanSpitfire

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
You brought me up LOL I just wanted to know what I said because I didn't know/remember.
ill ask it this way, when ever you ever called out hl11 for his narrative twisting, you call out others who do it, which is totally fair, but not him, wonder why

What does this have to do with anything in this discussion? My name was mentioned as saying something years ago. I don't remember it so asked what I had said. That's literally it. I'm sitting here, finishing work, having a coffee, and "oh, they brought me up..."

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
You brought me up LOL I just wanted to know what I said because I didn't know/remember.

What does this have to do with anything in this discussion? My name was mentioned as saying something years ago. I don't remember it so asked what I had said. That's literally it. I'm sitting here, finishing work, having a coffee, and "oh, they brought me up..."
and im telling you the context. so guess what, question is answered. enjoy your coffee

Reactions: OHLTG

GermanSpitfire

Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
watched them a few times, not sure they have alot. be careful about underage, just because they are playing doesnt mean they should be. look ah noah cochrane, the internet scouts called him a 'stud', he went in the 9th round.
same thing with Justin Huynh last year.

It’s the exact reason I’m asking, the Jr. Spitfires aren’t exactly a powerhouse so was trying to gauge how impressive it was he is playing as many games as he has.

GermanSpitfire

Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
... and this season, he's put up three in 20 games. If that were a Spitfire, people would be screaming that he's not living up to his potential after a 22g rookie season.

Not only that Haight was a -14 for Barrie the highest on the team by 3.
If he were on Windsor he would be highest on team re forwards by 6,as Greentree is -8 and Spellacy-7 ,2 rookies,no other forwards are in the - for Windsor.
Haight trade having some early returns for Saginaw.

Almost as if there was a reason he was taken in the second round of the NHL draft.

Who knew?

Reactions: windsor7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad