Windham Rotunda aka Bray Wyatt has passed away

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I'm surprised there hasn't been much talk about his storyline with Alexa Bliss. I really didn't watch the whole thing (I mostly watch clips and Youtube videos) but that storyline made Alexa's career at this point.

Last edited:

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007

So f***ing sad man. The LifeVest could have saved his life. Would have shocked him back into a regular rhythm if it detected ventricular fibrillation. That device is for a situation exactly like this.

Reactions: Jussi

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
They were concerned about his weight too I think. Probably goes together.

But it was one of those things where Hunter brought him back while Vince was gone, so there was definitely something not in alignment.
I guess every individual is different in terms of metabolism and lifestyle choices, but it did standout how much bigger he was than the rest of his family members. IRS was thick when he was older and doing the IRS gimmick but that was solid muscle and in the 80s he was in shape. Bo Dallas was a rail. On his mom's side Blackjack Mulligan was big and muscular and Barry Windham was tall and chiseled. Bray was just always bigger than them. Billed at 285 and it was not 285 pounds of muscle - his Husky Harris ring gear showed that. The Bray Wyatt beard and outfit hid it better. But his body really stood out in contrast to his supremely athletic family on both sides (that said, he could still perform in the ring and was athletic for a guy his size).

Maybe he was always predisposed to that by metabolism, or the heart defect led him to carry extra weight as much as gaining weight affected his heart function. Or he possibly didn't have the dedication to physical training that everyone else did. Either way, it's a shame he had to go through that.

Reactions: CDJ

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I guess every individual is different in terms of metabolism and lifestyle choices, but it did standout how much bigger he was than the rest of his family members. IRS was thick when he was older and doing the IRS gimmick but that was solid muscle and in the 80s he was in shape. Bo Dallas was a rail. On his mom's side Blackjack Mulligan was big and muscular and Barry Windham was tall and chiseled. Bray was just always bigger than them. Billed at 285 and it was not 285 pounds of muscle - his Husky Harris ring gear showed that. The Bray Wyatt beard and outfit hid it better. But his body really stood out in contrast to his supremely athletic family on both sides (that said, he could still perform in the ring and was athletic for a guy his size).

Maybe he was always predisposed to that by metabolism, or the heart defect led him to carry extra weight as much as gaining weight affected his heart function. Or he possibly didn't have the dedication to physical training that everyone else did. Either way, it's a shame he had to go through that.
Bingo. It's very difficult to keep fluid off if it's true that he already had a congential heart defect (maybe exacerbated by Covid) that necessitated a f***ing LifeVest in his mid 30's. He probably was on heavy duty cardiac meds that made it difficult for him to train vigorously without serious side effects. Certain types of heart failure make it very difficult to keep spare fluid off too. That plus seeing how some of these people eat on the road, I'm sadly not surprised.

Reactions: CDJ

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
I missed the tribute video on Smackdown but caught it today on Raw and man I started blubbering. I was trying to hide the tears from my girlfriend but as soon as the photos of him and his family came up, I couldn’t refrain. Beautiful tribute for a beautiful soul.

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
I missed the tribute video on Smackdown but caught it today on Raw and man I started blubbering. I was trying to hide the tears from my girlfriend but as soon as the photos of him and his family came up, I couldn’t refrain. Beautiful tribute for a beautiful soul.
Myself, I didn't cry when the tribute video played...but I did smile in recognition when they showed Luke Harper(aka Brodie Lee)in some of the photos.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Timestamps:

0:00 - Bayley
3:32 - Drew McIntyre
9:11 - Kevin Owens
13:29 - Sami Zayn
17:12 - AJ Styles
18:26 - Adam Pearce
20:10 - Top Dolla
23:26 - Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows
24:40 - Otis
29:53 - Mike Rome
31:38 - Byron Saxton
33:56 - Samantha Irvin

Last edited:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Drew's is absolutely gut wrenching to listen to.

"We should have been going to a wedding, not a funeral"
That part got me.

I believe they were set to be married fairly quick.

I keep seeing the photo of Rowan just looking so defeated. He looked like he was completely shell shocked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad