Windham Rotunda aka Bray Wyatt has passed away

savebyrichter94

CALM LIKE A BOMB
Sep 14, 2008
PA
What the actual f***? I hate this world man, what a joke

As someone who struggles with mental illness I always felt like I could relate to him and his personality, this hits hard and I don’t know if I even wanna watch wrestling for quite a while after this devastating news, condolences to his family and friends

Last edited:

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Something afoot here. Just speculation but my best guess is he was sick with something terrible, was getting better and ready to come back but threw a PE or had a heart attack.

This is horrible. This hits me hard as a father with young kids, more so than Brody for some reason.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Something afoot here. Just speculation but my best guess is he was sick with something terrible, was getting better and ready to come back but threw a PE or had a heart attack.

This is horrible. This hits me hard as a father with young kids, more so than Brody for some reason.
I'm gonna be honest... I guess I shouldn't speculate but I think people should probably prepare for the possibility of something else. Guy had a lot of health issues, but a lot of mental issues too.

Reactions: Habsrule

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I'm gonna be honest... I guess I shouldn't speculate but I think people should probably prepare for the possibility of something else. Guy had a lot of health issues, but a lot of mental issues too.
It's just totally useless to speculate. Shouldn't have even posted my initial reply. Either way, it's a guy with a young family gone way too soon.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The last I’d read weeks ago was that he had been battling a very bad illness but was improving. A career/ possibly life threatening type of illness. We won’t know what happened until they want us to know…but that’s where it stood before.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

That was confirmed and is why he disappeared from TV. I read this morning (maybe yesterday) that he had just been cleared and was now back involved in creative.

Unbelievable. My last thought last night was about how this hadn’t happened in a while in WWE and how good that was.

Reactions: Le Barron de HF

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Pretty much. News was he has been off TV since the Rumble with an undisclosed illness that was both career threatening and life threatening

But he was recovering and they were starting to prepare creative for his return.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
1692919356264.png

1692919507474.png

Rest well

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
My teenage son just texted me this news. Am not the biggest wrestling fan ever but he was probably my favorite in the modern era. Way too young.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
That was confirmed and is why he disappeared from TV. I read this morning (maybe yesterday) that he had just been cleared and was now back involved in creative.

Unbelievable. My last thought last night was about how this hadn’t happened in a while in WWE and how good that was.
Pretty sure Harper was the last one. Crazy.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
The word a few weeks ago was that his illness had passed and he was training for a return. Maybe it was an infection and the training was too strenuous and brought it back. 36 is very young in wrestling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad