Post-Game Talk: win!

Actual Thought*

Great win. I think it is the first time we chased a goalie since game 1? Nice to see the offence wake up.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
We'd be way over the cap with Hossa. It's not as simple as swapping one for the other. How many other players would be off the roster already? The team would look very different I suspect

Please don't get me dragged into this again. :laugh:

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I can't believe people actually liked Mursak. I knew he was never gonna be that good. His name just says it.

sean3250

Feb 7, 2015
Smith should really throw down more often. I know he's injured his hand before but man that was a great fight against Chipchura. Ericsson should follow suit as well now that I think about it.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Ericsson go up against Weber next game. That'd be a good one, IMO.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Smith should really throw down more often. I know he's injured his hand before but man that was a great fight against Chipchura. Ericsson should follow suit as well now that I think about it.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Ericsson go up against Weber next game. That'd be a good one, IMO.
I like the edge Smith is playing with lately. I don't think him or Ericsson should chase fights though. If they have to stick up for themselves or a teammate, do it. But the last thing we need is injuries from pointless fights.
Has Ericsson fought since his hand-injury? Can't remember.

sean3250

Feb 7, 2015
I like the edge Smith is playing with lately. I don't think him or Ericsson should chase fights though. If they have to stick up for themselves or a teammate, do it. But the last thing we need is injuries from pointless fights.
Has Ericsson fought since his hand-injury? Can't remember.

I know Ericsson fought Mack last year. I also remember him getting Jordan Nolan pretty good when he boarded Helm last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad