Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Preds vs McJesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
PP time. Be nice if we would win a faceoff to start it off so we don't spend all our time trying to get into the zone.

XxSmashville18Xx

Nov 14, 2015
Smashville, TN
Ane people wear them like they're going out of style. Where do they find them?

The Leb'nun flea market? Smith County? Dickson?

They actually have in a lot of stores! In Murfreesboro sports season had a couple! They trim on them our just @#%*ing ugly as crap! Does anyone actually know where to find the real ones for a decent prices! Looking to buy a couple more

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I had one of those jerseys at one time- had a friend who had a "jersey guy" who got him jerseys for $60 each- all of the one's he showed me looked exactly like the real thing so I had him get me a Preds jersey. It looked just like that one on TV- the detail on it was amazing except that every single detail was slightly off- (such as the Tn state logo- the 3 stars were the wrong size, etc). Whoever made that jersey went to a ton of trouble to get all the right things on there. My thought was there can't be that big a market for knockoff Predators jerseys. Blackhawks, Rangers? Maybe- but not Predators.

Needless to say I did not keep it.....

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Brossoit really has issues with the pinpoint wristers from the top of the circle it seems; Smithers almost potted one there

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
What an easy win. Never in doubt.

Weber was pissed that the blocked shot hurt so he took it out on the guy who took the shot.

The Oilers are well on their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad