Franklin, TN
05143f2aea06a228642c5abf4544a4836f40b-wm.jpg

Need to win this one to go 3-1-1 on this road trip. Let's get at it boys! :yo:

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
RNH vs RyJo edition?

Anyways, gotta win these if we wanna catch that divisional spot which I still think is just there for the taking. I'm worried that we'll slide into a slump before the playoffs and be one and done. Our only hope now is to go to the postseason hot as hell.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
RNH vs RyJo edition?

Anyways, gotta win these if we wanna catch that divisional spot which I still think is just there for the taking. I'm worried that we'll slide into a slump before the playoffs and be one and done. Our only hope now is to go to the postseason hot as hell.

I thought that RNH was done for the year.

Edit: just saw where he returned the last game.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Okay, time to start a new winning/points streak.

Your mission, Jim, and this is NOT OPTIONAL with this team, is to score a lot and take 2 points. Do not underestimate your opponents. Their record and their scoring power do not agree. I don't get it, either. They also have one of your former players and he wants to beat you. Slam their net, guard yours fiercely.

There might be cake.

Go Preds!

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Edmonton has actually been playing decent hockey the last 10 games. Have some good wins.

One thing I noticed is they have been shutout in their last 2 home games. I kind of wish that wasn't the case because what are the odds of a team being shut out at home 3 times in a row?

We need to take care of business early. We have allowed the first goal in our last 5 road games, but have somehow managed to go 3-1-1 in those games. Get the first goal tonight and I think we will be good........

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
Jackman seems to be back in the lineup. Paired with Bitetto in the 3rd pairing. Granberg as the 7th D.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Looks like Jackman is finally back tonight. Not sure why they held him out for so long.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
I will never underestimate EDM; even when they have been really terrible, I feel like they've given us an inordinate amount of issues over the past 5-7 years for some reason. Please win, go Perds!

EDIT: And we're in WC#1 right now, 7 points up on MIN at WC#2 and 7 points behind CHI at DIV#3 (all teams same games played at 69). Time to scoreboard watch the hell out of the Pacific because we're going to be WC#1. Pulling for San Jose because I think they are our best match-up and I want revenge for the terrible playoff series we had against them in the mid/late 2000s with good NSH teams.

Last edited:

Yukon Cornellis

aka Phoneguy
Mar 27, 2010
Hendersonville, TN
Okay, time to start a new winning/points streak.

Your mission, Jim, and this is NOT OPTIONAL with this team, is to score a lot and take 2 points. Do not underestimate your opponents. Their record and their scoring power do not agree. I don't get it, either. They also have one of your former players and he wants to beat you. Slam their net, guard yours fiercely.

There might be cake.

Go Preds!

It's Pi Day, Miss Adzy...might there be pie instead?

Yukon Cornellis

aka Phoneguy
Mar 27, 2010
Hendersonville, TN
I will never underestimate EDM; even when they have been really terrible, I feel like they've given us an inordinate amount of issues over the past 5-7 years for some reason. Please win, go Perds!

EDIT: And we're in WC#1 right now, 7 points up on MIN at WC#2 and 7 points behind CHI at DIV#3 (all teams same games played at 69). Time to scoreboard watch the hell out of the Pacific because we're going to be WC#1. Pulling for San Jose because I think they are our best match-up and I want revenge for the terrible playoff series we had against them in the mid/late 2000s with good NSH teams.

Their team speed combined with our lolly gagging forwards is what's given us fits.

Refresh my memory..wasn't it Edmonton that SK made the infamous line change against?

Edit: Yep, it was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad