Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - GDT game 6 SHARKS @ PREDATORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I can't even put any coherent thoughts together except to say that you have to love this team. We all talked about how tired and worn out this team had to have been- and then to fall behind 2-0? I have no idea how they did what they did tonight. After the 2-0 deficit they completely dominated that game- absolutely and incredibly impressive.....:yo::yo::yo:

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Was legitimately worried tonight was the night the Sharks would assert their away team strength that they showed all season. Now back to San Jose where they were the worst home team in the league.... until this series. Perfect time to take advantage.

Another game seven. Too much to handle. :handclap:

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Was legitimately worried tonight was the night the Sharks would assert their away team strength that they showed all season. Now back to San Jose where they were the worst home team in the league.... until this series. Perfect time to take advantage.

Another game seven. Too much to handle. :handclap:

I know in this series it seems the Sharks have a worse away record and great home record. Can only hope that isn't the case come game 7.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
5 on 5 shot attempts in the 3rd period:

Preds 30
Sharks 6

Total domination- the Sharks were really lucky that that game even went to OT

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Best crowd I have ever seen at Bridge. What a night. So much fun, so proud of the guys.

Our tying goal was IMO the prettiest of the year for us.

PredsHabs

Jul 9, 2013
Lyles,TN
That OT goal truly was about right for the playoffs.

Arvidsson from Salomaki and Rinne

1st goal in playoffs along with 2 first assists of the playoffs.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
What an awesome game. I took my brothers, and wow, what an experience. It was truly a night we will never forget. Great game. Great atmosphere. Preds dominated after getting the Josi goal. Loved it!

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
After the next game, we will be at the mid-playoff period. OMG !

you get another 14 games after that. and the more you win, the less games you have. So just go and WINNNNNNNNN

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
It's time for this franchise to get to the conference finals. Have to admit that based on our performance at the tank thus far my hopes aren't very high but at the same time this will be our 4th elimination game. The Sharks 1st. That has to count for something, right? The extra day of rest is a huge plus as well.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
It's time for this franchise to get to the conference finals. Have to admit that based on our performance at the tank thus far my hopes aren't very high but at the same time this will be our 4th elimination game. The Sharks 1st. That has to count for something, right? The extra day of rest is a huge plus as well.

I think the rest may make a huge difference. In Lavi's interview they asked if he would rather get it over with after game 6 and his response was heck no, the guys really need the rest.

In every game we have gotten better rest ( aka sleeping in our own beds at home) we have played much better.

Whether we win or not I don't know, anything can happen in game 7. I feel better about it having an extra day of rest though.

All the pressure is on SJ though, we weren't even supposed to be here and no one picked us yet again. They will be dealing with choking another series away, meanwhile we have the confidence of knowing we've already done this once.

romelson

Dec 19, 2007
Ornskoldsvik
So glad to see the woodpecker (as we used to call him in Sweden) do well

"Their guy missed the puck and I picked up..."

Arvidsson knew exactly who "their guy" was, but didnt name him.
Karlsson & Arvidsson were team-mates for several years and both were instrumental when Skelleftea won two consecutive championships in Sweden 2013 & 2014. Im so glad to see both of them supercede everyones expectations and do well in the NHL.

"He's great, but too small to make it in the big league" has always been the mantra surrounding him. He's proving them so wrong.

PS. Once a month I buy a bag of the most excellent Kusmark potatoes from Arvidssons uncle, when he rolls into town with his potato truck. :)

Good luck in game seven, Viktor

spaps

old school
Jan 19, 2014
So glad to see the woodpecker (as we used to call him in Sweden) do well

"Their guy missed the puck and I picked up..."

Arvidsson knew exactly who "their guy" was, but didnt name him.
Karlsson & Arvidsson were team-mates for several years and both were instrumental when Skelleftea won two consecutive championships in Sweden 2013 & 2014. Im so glad to see both of them supercede everyones expectations and do well in the NHL.

"He's great, but too small to make it in the big league" has always been the mantra surrounding him. He's proving them so wrong.

PS. Once a month I buy a bag of the most excellent Kusmark potatoes from Arvidssons uncle, when he rolls into town with his potato truck. :)

Good luck in game seven, Viktor

Nice information, thanks! It's always cool to learn this kind of stuff behind the player profile.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
So awesome!!! I think that 3rd goal Rinne fumbled was evened out with the OT goal. I love that Arvy got the goal, but man, was that a cupcake.

What a great effort! Dominated most of that game. And I can't stress enough how great it is for the Preds to have 2 days off. Huge.

Go Preds!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad