Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - GDT game 6 SHARKS @ PREDATORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
i don't think I've ever done a GDT on this forum. along with my new found positivity and outlook for our team, im going to promise a victory tonight. someone can add the graphics but we should have something up by now.

PREDS 4 SHARKS 3

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Good! Barebones. We can get it done.

Go boys we will be there with you .

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Can we come back from 3-2 down in consecutive series? Going to be difficult, particularly after SJ came out like demons in Game 5. Hold court tonight and we'll cross the Game 7 river when we get there. Go Perds!

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Just a heads up, but if we're going to rock the barebones edition then it'll be the Sharks GDT which is posted to the main board.

I would suggest someone PM me graphics for line ups and such, but I'll be pretty busy soon so trying to move the OP + add new graphics would be a PITA. If people want that to happen so we have our GDT on the mainboards let Jonesey or AW or myself know so we can see about making it happen.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Even if we go on to lose game 7, I just want to win tonight. Give our great fans one more night of excitement and joy. It will be much easier to take a game 7 loss than it will to watch handshakes in front of our fans.

Of course, when we do win tonight, all of that thinking will probably go right out the window and game 7 will once again go back to being life and death for me.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Win.
Win the game.
I'm not ready to stop this season yet. I still have money in my bank account!

Go Preds!

There might be cake.

Smashville Stroke

Apr 25, 2016
Lawrenceburg, TN
Feed off the energy of the crowd and make it a one game series. I like to think that the guys realized how much effort the Sharks were using in game 5 and backed off when they got behind by 2 or 3. Hopefully they have some energy built up for tonight.

NorthAlPredfan

Dec 18, 2010
Huntsville, Al
The only Ribs I want to see tonight are from Jack's BBQ and not the one on the ice. We did so much better without that guy...not saying we'll do any better without him tonight either but something needs to be done if they okay like they did Sat night.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
It's not our big guys that haven't produced, they all have.

Craig Smith might get an injury pass but 9 games, 1 goal 1 assist.
Calle Jarnkrok 12 games, 15:11 per game of ice time, 0 goals 1 assist, pathetic.
Miikka Salomaki 12 games , 1 assist
Viktor Arvidsson 12 games, 1 assist.
Mike Ribeiro 10 games, 15:38 of ice time per game, some of that playing with Forsberg and Smith yet only 1 freaking assist.
Colton Sissons 8 games, 0 points, only 5 shots on goal.

Arvidsson is getting his shots, but he's got to produce.

add

Forsberg, he's looked great at times and invisible others. 4 points in 12 games isn't great, but his shooting percentage is also way below his average, so some of it is just bad puck luck.

codeman00

Apr 24, 2012

Calle Jarnkrok 12 games, 15:11 per game of ice time, 0 goals 1 assist, pathetic.
Mike Ribeiro 10 games, 15:38 of ice time per game, some of that playing with Forsberg and Smith yet only 1 freaking assist.

add

Forsberg, he's looked great at times and invisible others. 4 points in 12 games isn't great, but his shooting percentage is also way below his average, so some of it is just bad puck luck.

Arvidsson is like a spark plug...but man, he just can't find the back of the net. I hate it for him (and for us) but he needs to practice shooting over and over again in the offseason. If his shot matched his drive and determination, watch out NHL.

Forsberg has hit the freakin post so many times. Bad puck luck indeed. I keep saying he's going to go off for 2+ goals in a game here soon but if we don't keep winning, he's run out of time. It's now or never, Phenom.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Listening to Between The Buried And Me during game day work out instead of J Cole.

Trust me on this one.

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
If this is the end of the road for this season, go out with heads held high knowing you did everything humanly possible to win.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin

add

I think Smith has at least looked dangerous and created some chances, which is more than you can say about pretty much everybody else not on the 2nd line.

deanwormer

Nov 5, 2009
Nashville
Well Perds - another game 6 elimination in your house. Had one of these about 2 weeks ago - got up off the mat and put Perry and Co. in their place. Well, time to send Jumbo the falling ballerina and Joe "I cry like Cindy" Pavelski back home to think on their game 7 impending collapse.

Boys - it's time to find that gear, that drive that weathered OT 1 and 2 and let you pull out an amazing game 4 victory. It's time to play that serious game, the one where we take care of the puck, where we don't make silly plays or take stupid penalties.

Joey - you see Fish out there - THAT is how you play this game, not like that whiny Ribs. Take it to heart, impose that talent on those guys. Flip - you see Nealer out there - THAT is your attitude, fire and take-no-prisoner compete, your contribution will come. D - guard the crease, give Peks a chance, he will carry us through. Crowd - gold, loud and proud - make it as un-friendly a place as those sharkies have ever seen (and heard).

Play with Fisher intensity, with angry Shea edge, the ferocity of Goose - go Perds!

Phototropic

Feb 4, 2012
Chattanooga
Forsberg has hit the freakin post so many times. Bad puck luck indeed. I keep saying he's going to go off for 2+ goals in a game here soon but if we don't keep winning, he's run out of time. It's now or never, Phenom.
Forsberg's game reminds me very much of his slump earlier in the year where he was trying to do too much, not using his teammates, and turning over pucks. Once he busted out, he had that huge month of February. I just hope he can turn it on before it's too late like you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad