Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Game 2 - Dallas Stars at Nashville Predators

Status
Not open for further replies.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
For all the complaining about the refs in Nashville, you don't have a Koharski working the game. We have Terry K tonight in Milwaukee.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Overtime. Dallas didn't even try for a last shot I hate that. Go for it Not that I want them to win but playing not to lose.

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
Ugh, this game just screams OT loss off a fluke bounce after being in their zone for a solid five minutes. We put pressure on them all period, just can't get a solid shot off.

Reactions: PredsV82

lostinwarsaw

A Slovak living in Belgium
Feb 26, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Ugh, this game just screams OT loss off a fluke bounce after being in their zone for a solid five minutes. We put pressure on them all period, just can't get a solid shot off.
Yup, I was basically expecting a similar goal to hornqvist against us in G6 of SCF. I still expect some weird bounce to go in, probably from f***ing radulov or heiskanen

loyeks

Nov 11, 2017
“Refs always call the retaliation”. Seems like the refs ought to know that, and, you know question themselves on what they missed before delving out the penalty. I’m not talking about full blown replay review. I’m suggesting they use the gray matter between their ears.

Reactions: SouthNash

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
The big names of the Stars have shown up on the scoresheet. Our big names need to show up if we are to advance. So far we have three goals ... two from the blueline, one from the 4th line. None of our top nine forwards have hit the net. Time for them to step up.

Reactions: nine_inch_fang
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad