Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Game 2 - Dallas Stars at Nashville Predators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Grounds for divorce in Minnesota
No I am going to make her do it again next OT game. She was actually changing into her bedclothes since we were watching the game in the bedroom. So it was a long time standing there I was just about to tell her to move and bang Game Over!!!

Reactions: sparkle twin

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
It's funny that Smith was joined at the hip with Turris all night and then scored almost the moment that he was separated from him. Maybe Grimaldi (whom he was on the ice with for the goal) should be moved up to the 2nd line to help get it going.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
It's funny that Smith was joined at the hip with Turris all night and then scored almost the moment that he was separated from him. Maybe Grimaldi (whom he was on the ice with for the goal) should be moved up to the 2nd line to help get it going.

I'd keep Jarnkrok and Grimaldi together since that seemed to work well, but putting Smith or Granlund on the wing could be nice. I'd like to see something like:

JOFA
Grimaldi-Jarnkrok-Smith
Sissons-Bonino-Watson
Granlund-Turris-Boyle

Reactions: Tex76

Ragernschnapple

Feb 24, 2017
Nice Win Nashville. Looks like this is going to be a long series. Two very similar teams. I guess winner will get a rested Blues team. Hopefully they’ll be too rested. Can’t wait for Monday. Nothing beats playoff Hockey.

Reactions: Mass and bdub24

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Preds win! Preds win!

That's one. We need three more!

Rocco and Smitty heros! Rinne making saves when it counted. Great job! Now no more home crowd getting splits. Get down to Texas and rustle up two wins boys!

In a side note, I'm not sure how the head coach of the Stars isn't distracted by GoT starting back up. I mean he can't coach in the robes that he is used to wearing, plus it's the final season so he needs to focus on his lines, right?

Reactions: Legionnaire11

Ragernschnapple

Feb 24, 2017
Preds win! Preds win!

That's one. We need three more!

Rocco and Smitty heros! Rinne making saves when it counted. Great job! Now no more home crowd getting splits. Get down to Texas and rustle up two wins boys!

In a side note, I'm not sure how the head coach of the Stars isn't distracted by GoT starting back up. I mean he can't coach in the robes that he is used to wearing, plus it's the final season so he needs to focus on his lines, right?
Ah, Varys. Not Bad, Not Bad. I see more of a shaved head Ned Beatty from Deliverance, and The Preds made him squeal like a pig today!

Reactions: bdub24

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
I am watching the game at home, after the Ads 5-0 win.

Arvy with the puck going 1 on 3 and getting a shot on goal, followed by 4 Stars trying to get the puck away from him in the corner. What effort!!!
Arvy was a one man show and gotta say...Turris is looking solid in both games. Looks like he has an 'on' switch to me.

Also, it looked like Watson took game 1 to remember there is a different speed to playoff hockey and he found it last night

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Only was able to catch the third and OT because of the baby shower.

Guess people need to get busy making some more babies
LMAO... now I think our goal chant should end all baby showers... modified of course... we don't want to blame the mothers

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Only was able to catch the third and OT because of the baby shower.

Guess people need to get busy making some more babies

Need more direct action than that. Scan social media and find someone having a baby shower monday night and crash the damn thing...

Or, alternatively, take it on yourself to throw another shower for the same person from last night every game until the playoffs end

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Need more direct action than that. Scan social media and find someone having a baby shower monday night and crash the damn thing...

Or, alternatively, take it on yourself to throw another shower for the same person from last night every game until the playoffs end

I thought you were going to say take it on yourself to have your own baby :nono:

Glad that went a different direction.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Sorry I haven't been around - I foolishly volunteered to help moderate the playoffs mains, and between that and what that other team of mine is up to I've been neglecting my #2 team.

Accordingly, I only have one thing to say and it's probably pretty blatantly obvious: FOR THE LOVE OF G-D, PLAY GRIMALDI MORE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad