Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Caps at Preds

Status
Not open for further replies.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Rarely travel to games anymore, but even though still tired from this trip I can't believe I got to go to a game like this one. I wanted to see the Ovechkin PP shot from 'the spot' live and of course the Preds are one of 30 teams who have not figured out a way to stop it. Was my first time seeing Caps in person.

This team is exciting! And I've got it on DVR so look forward to seeing it again!

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Rarely travel to games anymore, but even though still tired from this trip I can't believe I got to go to a game like this one. I wanted to see the Ovechkin PP shot from 'the spot' live and of course the Preds are one of 30 teams who have not figured out a way to stop it. Was my first time seeing Caps in person.

This team is exciting! And I've got it on DVR so look forward to seeing it again!
Did you know that that was the first (and second) time Ovie had ever scored on Pekka? I had no clue. Just happened to see that little factoid.

Was good to see you. Sorry that logistics got in the way of it being for any longer.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Did you know that that was the first (and second) time Ovie had ever scored on Pekka? I had no clue. Just happened to see that little factoid.

Was good to see you. Sorry that logistics got in the way of it being for any longer.

I blame the person who sent me a message saying she saw Ovi pre-game and didn't help Peks out.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
Preds can go from “What the heck was that?” to “WooHoo” faster than a speeding bullet.
woohoo.gif

Reactions: sparkle twin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad