Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Caps at Preds

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina
If I watched this game my emotions would probably go overboard with the amount of goals we scored and allowed then we ended up with the W. Rarely see our offense have to pick up our goaltending and defense, also Arvi two assists :)

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
I am so wearing my Preds sweatshirt to Mt. Vernon tomorrow....only thing that would be better would be if I had a Forsberg jersey!

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
I had a father and son behind me who were Caps fans. Running commentary all night. (I am being paid back for all the times I used to annoy my seat mates with mine). I really expected us to lose, but the team surprised me. And some of the brain farts, cough Bonino cough etc. A win still counts no matter how ugly.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Man the Caps GDT is some hot trash. Besides the obligatory mocking of our goalie chants they devolved into discussing how Holtby sucks since Korn left and how Trotz knew how to hold a 3rd period lead.... LOL sound familiar??

Also didnt realize Leipsic had landed in Washington. Hes been well traveled

Reactions: AnalogKid

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
I admit I went to bed after the 2nd period because I was exhausted thinking we'd lose. Can't do that anymore. Our offense is great but we need to stop with the defensive gaffes. PK needs to get better. I will say this team is exciting to watch.

OldFan

Jul 3, 2019
I admit I went to bed after the 2nd period because I was exhausted thinking we'd lose. Can't do that anymore. Our offense is great but we need to stop with the defensive gaffes. PK needs to get better. I will say this team is exciting to watch.
Preds can go from “What the heck was that?” to “WooHoo” faster than a speeding bullet.

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Well, I'm exhausted but still floating on air. I've been going to games since the second ever game (watching all the rest, or at least keeping up with the score). Maybe I need to give it a bit of time but currently that one is in the top 5 over all and certainly in the top 3 of the regular season games. I'll have to ponder for awhile before I place it at the top of the list, but it's definitely one to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad