Wilson hit on Brandon Carlo (Part-2) (suspended 7 games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
You seems not having problem with ppl with yellow avatars speaking about how Wilson is bad. Only ppl with similar to your point of view are credible?

I think a dude who's account is completely based on worshipping the player in question shouldn't be bringing up the word neutral

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
Do you hear yourself?
Because you just said that if a small girl steals some candy the next time the grown man sees her he can beat the crap out of her.
You seriously need to re-evaluate your moral compass.
I specifically mentioned that Dad beat seller is about right. What I find amusing, is that girl acts innocent.

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
I can’t believe the Bruins were nut shotting guys, headshotting guys, and crosschecking concussed players in the head while they were down on the ice. A really honest team like the Caps don’t do those things. An honest team like the Caps would never have disciplinary hearings in back to back games for dirty plays.
Caps aren't good at cheap game, that's why so many obviously dirty moves. Bruins should teach them how to be sneaky dirty and make your opponent lost control.

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
Bruins fans saying Wilson just went crazy without reason are hilarious. The Bruins did an awesome job making Caps players forget about gameplan and try to revenge. To summarize what happens:

Small girl (Bruins) wanted a candy (2 points) from the store, so she provoked seller (Caps) by chirping, acting fake though and pest. While seller lost control she stole the candy. Next time, seller sees that girl, beats the sheet out of her. She cries and brings dad (Perros) and accuse the seller with child violence. Parros is not smart, but muscled man, didn't want to know what happens prior to beating, beats the seller. And everything seems right. It's just this girl now trying to be a victim here and calls for an honor and code which is pretty beachy behavior.
Good effort today, class. We'll work more on analogies tomorrow.

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
I specifically mentioned that Dad beat seller is about right. What I find amusing, is that girl acts innocent.

Here's an analogy.

Two guys almost get into a fight at a bar. They don't fight. Later on dude gets into guys face, other guy bottles him. Both guys spend the night in jail.

Two days later everyone is at the same bar. Guy who got bottled is getting stared down by the friend of the guy who bottled him who just got off of probation after getting out of prison for stabbing someone. Bottlers friend then stabs guy who got bottled's friend.

Reactions: bandwagonesque

kladorf2005

Apr 20, 2018
[MOD]

There is video evidence, people. How stupid do you think we are? We have eyes, ya know.

Why is it so hard to admit fault or accept responsibility for anything in this day and age? Jfc, I hate excuses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
my gut feeling is 15 games.
if that was open ice id say 5 games.
but seeing how carlo was already a)ong the glass and defenseless with another caps player, that makes it way worse. he literally tried squishing his head like a grape.

BigWilly43

May 3, 2018
Maryland
Does him having a meeting with DoPS also prove your point? Or are you just blinded by the situation given you chose this player who has been suspended for 23 games and known for being a cheap player as your avatar.
The league has it out against him. You cant flaunt that "23" games stat all you want but you might as well subtract at least 10 because his "20 game suspension" was a complete and utter bullshit over reaction from the joke that is the NHL and DOPS.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Hopefully we don’t need to wait until Monday to get an announcement. 60 pages deep and the conversation has now turned to analogies about small girls that like candy getting beat up by their fathers.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Why is this hearing TBD? Is Wilson able to play while players safety reviews this?

Just get it over with already

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
The league has it out against him. You cant flaunt that "23" games stat all you want but you might as well subtract at least 10 because his "20 game suspension" was a complete and utter bullshit over reaction from the joke that is the NHL and DOPS.
Do you expect a player with a dirty track record not to have a target on his back by the league. Marchand has that same target.

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville

That poor victim Tom Wilson. At least he’s not alone, Matt Cooke was probably very misunderstood as well. Marchand just has terrible bad luck too. Raffi Torres? Poor dude couldn’t catch a break and it cost him his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad