Wilson hit on Brandon Carlo (Part-2) (suspended 7 games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
As I posted in this thread yesterday, Marchand tore Zach Hyman's ACL on a sneaky dirty play just over a year and a half ago. There's no way to call him on some of his stuff so it just largely goes unnoticed.

This is hardly a noteworthy incident.... you cannot claim Marchand "did" it simply because he was present. Hyman tore his ACL. Not Marchand. Toronto fans drawing conclusions does not make it reality.

Reactions: Mick Riddleton

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
This is hardly a noteworthy incident.... you cannot claim Marchand "did" it simply because he was present. Hyman tore his ACL. Not Marchand. Toronto fans drawing conclusions does not make it reality.

Marchand wasn’t even involved in the play. It was Johansson.

63 living rent free in people’s heads.

Dondini

Apr 28, 2010
1) He did glance off the body first so the head was not the initial POC. It was the primary one though.

2) False. The head was absolutely avoidable.

3) He brought his hands/gloves up into the head even though his elbows were “down”.

4) Explain to me how Carlo’s head hit the glass in the first place. Wind? Telekinesis? Or was it Wilson shoving it into the glass.

5) Wilson didn’t leave his feet. He also didn’t “keep low”. Carlo is taller than Wilson and he was not hunched over. Wilson had to make an effort to hit him high.

Clean hit by 70’s/80’s standards...maybe? Not today.

1. Head was not primary. Wilson can’t be responsible for glass.

2. head was unavoidable. Dube forearm shiver to kk head and said it was unavoidable. Based on that this was unavoidable

3. he did not bring his gloves up to his head. They just happened to near his head but they were tucked against his body.

4. Carlos head was hitting the glass from the force of the hit.

5. As i have said three hits against Habs way worse. This is a joke. Look at hit on evans this year. Exploded up hit his head primary and only point of contact. Joke

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
why didn't this hit trigger a meeting with the DoPS? It was actual boarding as it was a hit from behind. Wilson came in from the side; it wasn't charging; the head wasn't the principal point of contact; he didn't leave the ice. He is just a big rig.

Go look up the Boarding penalty, Or look up one of my posts where i posted it for you guys to read probably 15 times. Nowhere in it does it say it has to be from behind.

Reactions: YukonCornelius
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad