Wilson hit on Brandon Carlo (Part-2) (suspended 7 games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Cd6xFC-UAAAYRAH.jpg
Thunder Bay Bruin goon ;)

illpucks

May 26, 2011
I feel like the only the people surprised when Wilson blatantly attempts to injure someone are Capitals fans. So many of them are convinced that Wilson is a good boy, who could never hurt a fly.

EDIT: If Wilson is the type of player who can "lose control" on the ice with little antagonism on the opponent's part, maybe the Capitals should teach him how to maintain control, rather than zeroing in on the easiest target and trying to end careers. Just a thought
I'm Caps fan but I don't support some of the hits he has done. Though you don't have to look far to see the NHL has rewarded these type of players like Mark Messier, Scott Stevens with HHOF inductions. So he's really just another Scott Stevens.

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
They’ll announce the other 43 games tomorrow.

In all seriousness, fair deal. Call it a “maintenance” suspension lol.

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
I'm Caps fan but I don't support some of the hits he has done. Though you don't have to look far to see the NHL has rewarded these type of players like Mark Messier, Scott Stevens with HHOF inductions. So he's really just another Scott Stevens.

To be clear, I recognize that a lot of you don't necessarily like what the scumbag does. But then you read this thread.

Messier at least was one of the greatest players in the history of the game, but he could also be a real piece of shit. Gordie Howe was the same way. The hope though is that the league has moved past that though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad