Wilson dirty hit to head on Brandon Carlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
NHL taken to hospital after hit from other NHL player.

“CLEAN HIT THOUGH!!””

A few of you are absolute complete idiots.

Reactions: rumrokh and Sheppy

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
Once you calm down, watch a replay. It was an awkward angle but he mostly hit chest with his shoulder, his glove caught some head. Pretty clearly a normal attempt to hit. Could be a penalty, but he wasn't trying to anything other than play hardly normally

2 minute penalty at worst

This is such an idiotic take. You’re not even watching what happened.

Reactions: Mick Riddleton

backhandsauce

Oct 19, 2009
This guy wouldn’t last in the real world. Spaghetti arms. Someone will get him. There’s always someone bigger, stronger and tougher. Probably a big kitty cat when the real world sets in.

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
Tomorrow is going to be hilarious when he doesn't get any games

Carlos brain injuries makes everything about this not hilarious, regardless if Wilson escapes punishment for his deeds or not.

Reactions: Master P

backhandsauce

Oct 19, 2009
Andddd why are people scared of this guy. Listed at 6’4 225 means he’s actually 6’1 200 pounds. (I played Jr and know the drill. We inflate everything)

Someone will get him. You wait.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
That's why you need enforcers. I think Wilson is an awesome player. If you throw a few hundred hits a year, things will happen. It's a fast game. But had Boston had a Reaves in their line up, Wilson might have calmed down a bit in order to avoid a fight.
Enforcers do nothing to prevent this stuff, at all. You send a goon out after this hit, the damage is already done. The 90's had plenty of goons and that never stopped Scott Stevens from laying dirty hits and ruining careers.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
NHL taken to hospital after hit from other NHL player.

“CLEAN HIT THOUGH!!””

A few of you are absolute complete idiots.

I think it was a dirty hit, but being taken to the hospital does not make any hit dirty. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Also yes, many people here are morons, specifically anyone justifying this hit.

Reactions: Dhakhan

Hatfield

Jan 27, 2007
This guy wouldn’t last in the real world. Spaghetti arms. Someone will get him. There’s always someone bigger, stronger and tougher. Probably a big kitty cat when the real world sets in.

I don’t think Carlo deserves to be talked about this way. It isn’t his fault he got hurt any more than it’s Wilson’s. It’s a physical game and sometimes guys get hurt. It isn’t always a reflection of that player’s level of toughness.

Dessloch

Nov 29, 2005
Ah gotta love the usual psychopaths defending an insanely stupid hit.

Tom Wilson needs therapy.

And so does his fans who would defend him to death. I dont know whats most disturbing, Wilsons actions or his fans excusing him like he has been framed and falsely accused for all these years.

Reactions: 7thRoundPick

Dessloch

Nov 29, 2005
I'm really, *really* curious to know what your definition of the real world is.

Considering you spent years defending Tom Wilsons actions I can understand you asking that question, since you must live in an alternative reality where Wilsons violent acts are OK. For the people living in the real world, Wilsons actions are to be condemned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad