Post-Game Talk: Willy Styles goes Tralala all over Sweden! LEAFS complete the comeback WIN!!!

baton elevated

One Man Gang
Jun 4, 2009
When was the last time Matthews scored a goal? Not befitting of the NHL's highest paid player. His consistency is terrible. For best bang for the dollar Willie is your man.
I've always claimed Willie is the most talented of the three, Mitch "was" the engine and AM big body, big shot. Problem with AM is he checks out too often, not engaged enough especially for a superstar.

LeafParade

Jun 27, 2019
Domi has been watching too many highlight clips of his father in a leaf jersey. He thinks he is Tie Domi now.

Remind me why we signed Reaves again?

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
When was the last time Matthews scored a goal? Not befitting of the NHL's highest paid player. His consistency is terrible. For best bang for the dollar Willie is your man.
I've always claimed Willie is the most talented of the three, Mitch "was" the engine and AM big body, big shot. Problem with AM is he checks out too often, not engaged enough especially for a superstar.
I'm good with giving Matthews and Marner more time considering they've been the better players in the 8 years we've had them compared to Nylanders last 16 games.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Nylander can tie the record for point streak to start a season in the modern NHL on Sunday tying McDavid and Zetterberg. Wouldn't that be Wild. Get em
I thought Sundin had 30 some year. Maybe that wasn´t with Toronto

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Ahem....

so who was missing Holl again?

F_KxWLhWcAEtLLz

:biglaugh:

bax

Mar 4, 2011
Canada
I just got home from the game. Very frustrating first two periods, then the electrifying third as a good STFU to the loud casual Wings supporters beside me.

Also fun to see William shine in front of his crowd in his city. Wearing his colors. That was beautiful.
That looked like an awesome atmosphere there.

Reactions: Acetylene

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Hayes was just talking about this.

He said Holl has been healthy scratched lately?

I haven't been following the Wings but is that true?
If he’s making plays like that then I wouldn’t be surprised

13 games he’s played, I think Detroit’s played 16 so yea he seems to have been scratched or injured.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad