Player Discussion William Nylander

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Yes it's self evident a win is all we want, also the probability increases if your 40 goal man actually scores.

He had a decent game 4.

He isn't getting the bounces, another post behind the goalie and out.

Great setup to a player in front and the guy just shanks it, probably had half the net open.

But yes, he's on a downer at the wrong time of year.

And Matthews turns into gilda radner it's always something youtube - Google Suche

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
I think he sets up or pots a couple tonight.
Game 4 and the first period of Game 5 he looked a bit off but the last two periods he looked like he was starting to feel it.

It's as if the Leafs have had 1 of Matthews/Nylander for these 5 games. Matthews in game 2.

This is when the Capspace issue comes to bear.

They need their top players playing, and healthy.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
TBH his linemates haven’t helped a ton either.

Jarnkrok is a playoff ghost when it comes to offense
True. Nylander has a history of producing no matter who he plays with but still, it would help to have some help. On one hand I'm really hoping for Nylander to have a big game tonight but on the other hand, if he's playing with Jarnkrok and Holmberg, it's gonna be tough.

likecheese

Oct 21, 2019
Willy very badly wants to score top shelf short side. He has the ability to hit that area but it's a low % play. He's probably practicing it right now
He's practicing his shot a lot right now because after passing to 3 guys in prime scoring areas without a shot on net to show for it in gm5, he's just going to say "bleep it, I'll do it myself."

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Boston has been good at jamming up his zone entries. That said, Knies is playing with confidence and JT is hard on the puck. Avoid getting stripped of the puck and that line will make a big difference.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
We are paying 11.5m to Nylander to chase 100 points and no show/injury in the playoffs.

There are going to be some hard questions asked and some job accountability for this f*** up, in the offseason.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
We are paying 11.5m to Nylander to chase 100 points and no show/injury in the playoffs.

There are going to be some hard questions asked and some job accountability for this f*** up, in the offseason.
We're paying him $6.9, I suspect he didn't get injured in purpose, and he's been one of our better players in the two games since coming back.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Jokes over Willy. You better put up your beat performance tonight or else that TTC ride is going to have a lot of rolling eyes looking at you.

Do it for the rocket man. And AM too.
He prolly gave AM ebola from riding the current state of the subway.

• Haha
Reactions: thewave

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad