Player Discussion William Nylander

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
The nerves on this guy. In my opinion he did not play any/significantly better this game than he did last game. It's about the process. And he's been doing it this series. Can't just look at the lack of production and say he hasn't been making the right plays. Keep doing it and good things will happen sooner or later. Nylander has done that this playoffs and he got rewarded today. Getting on the scoreboard is great but so is having a great game. Way to go Willie. Time to show up in the finale.

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
Like I said before Nylander >>>>>>>>> Marner.

Marner's a great player, but Nylander showing again that he has that game breaking potential with his speed and skill that Marner hasn't been able to show. He might frustrate people with some uncharacteristic mistakes and sometimes lack of effort/being soft, but damn when you need a clutch goal he's your best bet even more so than Matthews because of his speed.

As much as I like Marner if I had to choose I'd choose to keep Nylander for his potential to make big solo plays like that sweet breakaway goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad