Injury Report: William Nylander possibly exposed to COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougGilmour93

Feb 7, 2007
If we only had traded him for Marcus Foligno then all this could have been avoided.
Oh my gosh! Can you imagine! We’d have a hard nose player that could play up and down the lineup and literally be half the price. Imagine what we could have done with that cap savings.

Reactions: Leaftors

shaner82

Apr 18, 2017
Isn't 14 days for travel?

I was in the exact same situation as Nylander and was told I wasn't required to quarantine at all. I just waited for a negative test result then went back to work.

So there's different things at play. Depending on his risk, the health unit could force him into isolation. If they do, it's 14 days. I have no idea if that occurred or if this is just an NHL protocol in play. If the health unit determined you had been exposed, you would have been required to isolate for 14 days, regardless of negative tests. I know, I've been there

Reactions: TopChedder

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Sounding a bit like he might be positive for Covid until the playoffs. LTIR for him too.

I kid.

Reactions: crump

TopChedder

Oct 2, 2013
It's been over a week. If he is not testing positive and has shown zero symptoms, the league should clear him to play.

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
I believe Staal began practicing with the Habs 7 days after he was traded, so yes.
yes but everybody flying into Canada has to have proof of a negative test and spend 3 nights in Government run quarantine hotel now , I hear travellers are taking cabs across the border to dodge the 3 day government hotel stay .

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Oh well, it’s just a bit of involuntary load management. Good to get him some rest as were getting close to playoffs.

Reactions: Leaftors
Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
This thread bump....

507.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad