Injury Report: William Nylander possibly exposed to COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopChedder

Oct 2, 2013
As long as he’s okay, and the rest of the team is too, who cares if he misses time. It’s not that much - he’ll still be good when he comes back.

Regular season doesn’t even matter at this point anymore. We’re a lock for the playoffs and that’s all that matters for us. Just make sure everyone is healthy then.

100% I don't know what our magic number is to clinch 1st in the division, but the second it happens (and if it does) start resting players like crazy.

Only playoff success matters.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Lets hope it's all negative results. On the bright side (assuming he is negative) he gets a bit of a break, should come back refreshed, a good chance for Galchenyuk and Mikheyev to show what they can do with top line mates.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Madap

May 24, 2019
Toronto, ON, Canada
100% I don't know what our magic number is to clinch 1st in the division, but the second it happens (and if it does) start resting players like crazy.

Only playoff success matters.
Yeah seriously. Don’t get me wrong, I love watching the leafs any time of the year, but I really just want to get to the playoffs now and see what damage we can do.

TopChedder

Oct 2, 2013
Yeah seriously. Don’t get me wrong, I love watching the leafs any time of the year, but I really just want to get to the playoffs now and see what damage we can do.

Agreed. Start resting the boys, especially Jumbo, Spezza, Simmer, Matty, Campbell. You can periodically rest the others as well.

Guys like Jumbo and Simmer are made for playoffs, and I think we see big worth resting for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad