Injury Report: William Nylander possibly exposed to COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
MOD EDIT - This is for discussion of the Leafs, the NHL and COVID as relates to it.

If I see anything about Bill Gates and microchips, youre getting a warning.

Looks like Willy is out of the lineup for a few days at least now. Hope he and his close contacts are all safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BoredBrandonPridham

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Oh crapppppp

Did this contact happen before or after practice? If before practice they might have to isolate every one until test results are available.

This sucks because I was expecting Willy to light it up tonight. That line was just gaining momentum too.

:(

Last edited:

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
He just came into contact, doesn’t mean he has it. Good they are following the protocols. Hoping for a negative test result over the next few days and then he can rejoin the team.

Reactions: willmma

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
If Nylanders at risk enough to not be dressed for tonight.... then based on what’s happening in Vancouver, I think they shouldve been extra cautious and just cancelled tonight’s game. I’d rather miss one game than possibly 2+ weeks. And if both teams get it tonight, I could see it canceling the season.

Atomos2

Jun 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
A wake up call for the team. COVID is everywhere even you're trying to be cautious. Could've been disasterous if this was a playoff game. Hope Willy is ok and it doesn't get worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad