Tribute William Nylander Discussion Thread: Ya Gotta Be Blessed Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
Nylander was pretty good but those 3 delay of game penalties were killer. That's 6 minutes because people couldn't keep the puck in the rink and not a single 1 of them was necessary. The coaching staff needs to address it.

Dreakmur

Mar 25, 2008
Orillia, Ontario
Nylander was pretty good but those 3 delay of game penalties were killer. That's 6 minutes because people couldn't keep the puck in the rink and not a single 1 of them was necessary. The coaching staff needs to address it.

Not sure how they can address it. Neuticles are merely cosmetic.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Another goal. Very strong play, basically was able to drive that second line. Of course that's not to take away from Kerfoot and Galch who had pretty good games especially Kerfoot. But that was a great game from Nylander.

I saw him taking hits to make plays at the end too... awesome.

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
give him more icetime you f***ers
Don’t break what’s not broken. I think the ice time is keeping him hungry as fuk. If we were chasing the lead today he would get more icy.

Was amazing to see him at the end draw in two Habs into a board battle and get roughed up to win the battle and set up a 2v1. That’s the sorta commitment we might not have seen two years ago. My friends Will Nye is the real deal and the man is here to play.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
SWEET SEXY WILLY

willnyl-e1564172763829.jpeg

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
And people wanted to get rid of Wild Billy...

Already cashed my prop on him: Over 2 goals this series. Easy.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
He got plenty of time to be the scapegoat. All this praise makes me uncomfortable.

so keep calm and blame the scapegoat.

I hope he keeps this up. I dont think he will get on the scoreboard every game, but if he play like this thats fine.

Reactions: saffronleaf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad