Will you still be here after potential Karlsson trade

If Ek leaves this offseason will you still be here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
ff9eb4fb9692b93e41b48e6f9ed5479b.png

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
Personally, if it does happen, I will have a pretty tough time adjusting. I will always cheer on my team... it'll just be strange for a long while.

Reactions: Adele Dazeem

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
If the Kalrsson trade is for garbage like all the trades before 2CHAINZ will be done with the Ottawa Senators. I got really big into the NBA last season so I dare you Dorion.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Done until Eugene is gone.

I’ve said it before, I don’t even care if they offer him a good deal and he refuses it. The organization is poisoning the well and salting the soil, they are the authors of their own demise.

If they can’t retain him it’s because of their inept management and dirt cheap ways.

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
I think I might just be done with the NHL. Unless the Nordiques make a come back (my first team growing up) I can't see myself ever cheering for any other NHL team.

This year marked the first time in over a decade that I missed watching a few Sens games (I used to DVR ALL games and would avoid radio, twitter... until I'd get a chance to watch it). Heck, my son was born at 7pm last year during the 1st game of the Sens-Rangers series, I managed to get him to sleep in my arms and while my wife was sleeping, I turned on the TV just in time to watch Karlsson score the GWG from that impossible angle.

I can't believe Melnyk has caused me to barely care about hockey anymore. I really hope he sells before getting rid of Karlsson.

edit: IMO, trading Karlsson is a sign that Melnyk is here to stay and that's enough for me to quit on this team, there's just ZERO hope with him as an owner.

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
If I'm still a fan after we traded Hosea for Heatley, kept Redden over Chara and drafted Lee over Kopitar, let Alfy walk because of 3 million bucks, I'm sure I'll keep cheering post EK.

Still bewildered and furious, but that's the nature of fanaticism.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Ill watch them on t.v and will post on here but im not giving Melnyk a dime.

Ill renew quarter season might even up it to a half if the new owner is really commited. But until this team is sold I will not set foot in that rink.

Reactions: Sensung

Mr Hat

Oct 24, 2017
Kelowna
Depending on the team Karlsson is traded to, I might follow him if the team is a contender.

Cheering for another team will be like having sex with a new hunny after a 20 year marriage came to an ugly end where the last 6 years have been mostly shit. It will feel so wrong but so right at the same time...

Reactions: Lemonlimey

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Every single one of my favourite players left and even though there were always rumours, I never saw it coming.

Petr Schatslivy - I didn't saw it coming.
Greg DeVries - I didn't saw it coming.
Oleg Saprykin - I didn't saw it coming.
Joel Kwiatkowski? Guillame Latendresse? David Hale? Denis Hamel? Matt Carkner? Alex Chiasson? Time and time again, I didn't never saw it coming.

But I stayed a Sens fan through all of it and I will continue to do so. I loved the Sens before I knew any of those names and, while I will never forget them, I have continued to love the Sens long after those names last graced the backs of our jerseys.

I will definitely instantly become a fan of whichever team he ends up on. It was magical finally seeing Alex win a Cup this year and I hope I get to experience the same joy with Erik.

Reactions: aragorn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad