Will you still be here after potential Karlsson trade

If Ek leaves this offseason will you still be here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NickLidstrom

Ottawa & Detroit fan
Dec 1, 2013
Umeå
My favourite teams in other sports include the Rangers FC (futbol team who went bankrupt and kicked out of their league) the Sacramento Kings (essentially the Senators of the NBA but worse; owner similar to Melnyk, already traded their EK65 for scraps last season) and the Miami Dolphins. I'll be back.

Max Power

Nov 15, 2005
I guess I missed something, what is the back story of why Karlsson is likely going to be traded? They keep talking about it on the radio but never bother saying why.

It seems silly that a team that almost went to cup final a year ago is in full rebuild. What a mess

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
anyone else here keep on getting logged off?

Don't know if I had the same problem, but was unable to post replies for a few days ( reply box shrank, leaving no room to post), so had to "refresh" my browser, and cleared out my cache .... and am able to post again ...... for now.

URL is https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/
never noticed the mandatory part before?

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Don't know if I had the same problem, but was unable to post replies for a few days ( reply box shrank, leaving no room to post), so had to "refresh" my browser, and cleared out my cache .... and am able to post again ...... for now.

URL is https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/
never noticed the mandatory part before?
That's been in there since the servers migrated from Hockey's Future (which is now defunct.) Mandatory is the new parent company, as was CraveOnline prior to the new boards.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
That's been in there since the servers migrated from Hockey's Future (which is now defunct.) Mandatory is the new parent company, as was CraveOnline prior to the new boards.

Thanks for the info ........ "refreshing" my browser, and removing some add-ons and plugins seemed to rectify my issue.

Reactions: YouGotAStuGoing

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Anyone else notice how quiet it has become on the "Sens are trading Karlsson front"?

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Anyone else notice how quiet it has become on the "Sens are trading Karlsson front"?

Everyone (almost) bought into the "Senators being sold in two weeks" rumour that was floated here ...... and when June 16th came along ....

And then the expected EK65 will be traded at the Draft rumours started up last week... and when the draft came along ...

perhaps people have learned to not put to much stock in message boards rumours?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->