Will you boo Ryan Kesler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

realist99

May 3, 2010
No offence, but Kesler is a piece of ****. From the Schneider fiancé situation, to ripping his former team moments after they busted their balls to trade him to one of the two ****ing teams on his list.

Great player on the ice, piece of **** human being everywhere else. Goodbye and good riddance.

Yea I wasn't sure if I could bring that up so I kind of danced around it :soap:

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
I didn't really like Kes before cuz he seemed like a tool. Now I don't like everyone else cuz they're bad at hockey.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Why would anyone boo Kesler?

Yes, he asked for a trade, but if he didn't we'd probably still be trying to "contend" and end up finishing in that dreaded 9-12 spot in the West where you don't make the playoffs and you don't get a good draft pick.

Kesler did this franchise a favor.

ayoshi

Nov 3, 2010
No way. Kesler was a warrior for the Canucks. If anything, management let him down (and all the fans).

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
He had great years here even though I didn't like how it ended and in big ways Kesler was to me a little bit a whiner he gave us 10 good years am happy to see him gone but don't hate him.

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Christ some of you guys are so bitter. Kesler was the heart and soul of the team. You guys are saying he had a bad attitude... where is the evidence? All you guys have is hearsay and speculation.

If anything, I'm cheering for Kes and I hope he wins a cup with the Ducks.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Absolutely not. Kesler gave this team years of service and played his heart out. He signed here long-term thinking he was going to finish his career as a Canuck. In all of this, Kesler asked for a trade privately. He pretty denied wanting to leave until the very end when he was in fact traded and he had nothing bad to say about the organization in his parting words. The only thing was that he wanted to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad