• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Dead even with Montreal. We have 2 more regulation wins so 31st place is ours. If the Habs can't squeak out at least one loser pt that's where we'll finish.

knich

Jan 3, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
We’re about to become the first team in perhaps NHL history who told everyone that they were tanking at the beginning of the year and still doesn’t end up in last place...lol. Only the Coyotes can accomplish this. And perhaps worse may not end up with top 3 pick. 😡

Reactions: RemoAZ

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
We’re about to become the first team in perhaps NHL history who told everyone that they were tanking at the beginning of the year and still doesn’t end up in last place...lol. Only the Coyotes can accomplish this. And perhaps worse may not end up with top 3 pick. 😡
Tells you how pathetic they Habs are this year when a team full of last place AHLers are still capable of winning more.

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
I did my part and put $60 on Boston today at -300.
Go Habs!!! Take my money!!
I'm getting rich with my recent bets trying to get the Coyotes to #32.

Jagged we miss you in fantasy! Good luck with betting with actual money instead of... whatever we are doing in fantasy (though there is actual money there too, we'll see what happens at the end of the regular season).

GO HABS GO!!!!!

Reactions: Jagged Ice

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Jiricek is fine at 4
Jiricek would be fine even at 1, he is best D of this draft and his ceiling is limitless. Size, physicality, skating, cannon of a shot, elite puckhandling, and passing, he has everything and he looks even faster and stronger post injury. I can see him being 20+ goal near point per game defenseman.

Last edited:

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Jiricek would be fine even at 1, he is best D of this draft and his ceiling is limitless. Size, physicality, skating, cannon of a shot, elite puckhandling, and passing, he has everything and he looks even faster and stronger post injury. I can see him being 20+ goal near point per game defenseman.

While I tend to agree that Jiricek has huge boom potential, I also think he’s got a bigger likelihood of busting too. I like Nemec more, but would be STOKED to land Jiricek at 4

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
Why are we beating Minnesota... in Minnesota?!?!?!? Next thing you know we'll be beating Dallas (in Dallas) to stop them from qualifying for the playoffs...

Yotes gonna Yote. No one can ever say following this team is boring...

Reactions: Nowotny

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Proves that players don't tank. I would imagine we could be ahead of Seattle if we didn't have those injuries to our star players. Give the coach credit for keeping the team motivated. The players trying till the end is a good sign.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
I've come to grips with finishing 2nd worst. It's actually quite an accomplishment for Coyotes hockey considering their history. Had the injuries not happened to Keller, Crouse, Chychrun the Coyotes would likely have finished around 8th worse.

I hope Shane Doan represents the Coyotes at the draft lottery.

Cmon Balls!

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Ultimate Troll Job: Arizona jumps in the lottery Montreal for Shane Wright, when the draft is in Montreal. Imagine the boos from the crowd. Ah that would be wonderful. Such quintessential Yotes. The entire hockey world would be furious that Shane Wright couldn’t be picked by the Habs in Montreal like the perfect story book they all want. I’d love it.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Ultimate Troll Job: Arizona jumps in the lottery Montreal for Shane Wright, when the draft is in Montreal. Imagine the boos from the crowd. Ah that would be wonderful. Such quintessential Yotes. The entire hockey world would be furious that Shane Wright couldn’t be picked by the Habs in Montreal like the perfect story book they all want. I’d love it.

Been my same thought for months now.

knich

Jan 3, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Proves that players don't tank. I would imagine we could be ahead of Seattle if we didn't have those injuries to our star players. Give the coach credit for keeping the team motivated. The players trying till the end is a good sign.
Lol…so what’s Montreal excuse..they’ve lost 9 in a row…at the end of the season and knowing if they just lose they get #1 pick? Not buying it.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
If we win the lotto, I will make a troll face coyote jersey with Wrights name on it.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto

Imagine if it was the Lafreniere draft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad