Will there be a super star for Seattle Kraken in its inaugural season?

nihlify

Jan 20, 2010
No. No, no no. Wennberg is not even close to Karlsson.

Gourde and Appleton could be really good though.
Not saying Wennberg will be close to Karlsson, but very few was touting Karlsson's horn before the first season i Vegas, he had 9 and 6 goals in the previous FULL seasons and then scored 43. They are not that different if you compare them going into the first season with the new teams and he's one year younger

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
Not saying Wennberg will be close to Karlsson, but very few was touting Karlsson's horn before the first season i Vegas, he had 9 and 6 goals in the previous FULL seasons and then scored 43. They are not that different if you compare them going into the first season with the new teams and he's one year younger
Wennberg is more know as a passer except for last season. So, who knows but considering Kraken have no specific goal scorer on team would suggest goal scoring will be passed around. Higher chance for him to breakout along with others.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
I watched them both play.

johan f

Jun 23, 2008
Sweden
How is the coach in his approach to players? That is one of the ifs regarding players rise to occasion. If players, who mostly are left overs, get into a knit squad with coach one of the guys we will se some break outs among the players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad