Speculation: Will the Leafs make the playoffs?

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
I really hope we don't have to see the updated % falling every day visiting hf haha.

TML23

Aug 2, 2008
Toronto
Please, don't show this stat lol

Until the Leafs are guaranteed to make the playoffs, i really don't care what it says

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
MLSE printing presses are primed and ready to go on a minutes notice, as they are most excited about potential playoff gate revenue. ;)

Wait, you're telling me a business is happy at the prospect of making more money? I for one am outraged!!

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
:laugh: By Gar, it's been a while.

I was actually showings son (who just turned eight) some old videos of our last series against Philly. He was amazed that they haven't had a single game since he's been alive. I blame him too. So there you go, it's this thread and my son, working together.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
What is this "playoffs" you speak of? :huh:

I kid you not, :sarcasm:, in a time long past there once exited such a thing as playoff hockey in Toronto.

Today it only appears in myths and legends of rumours of glories past, of what once was, but someday prosperity will return to Leaf Nation.

MLSE new ownership took a giant step forward in the direction they're taking the team. Hopefully they will be rewarded as will Leaf Nation shortly for those actions. So far things are looking promising, and hopefully sooner rather than later Leaf Nation fans will once again experience the joy of the playoffs in TO.. :)

achtungbaby

Oct 31, 2006
I was actually showings son (who just turned eight) some old videos of our last series against Philly. He was amazed that they haven't had a single game since he's been alive. I blame him too. So there you go, it's this thread and my son, working together.

Well, my daughter hasn't seen it yet either but she's only two. If we make the playoffs when she's making memories, I'll just gloss over the past 8 years while talking Leafs.

The Apologist

Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
Well, my daughter hasn't seen it yet either but she's only two. If we make the playoffs when she's making memories, I'll just gloss over the past 8 years while talking Leafs.

Lol good call. "Dad, you never talk about hockey before 2013?"

"That's because there was no hockey for eight years dear. It was a very sad time for all. Now please, let's not discuss that which should never be mentioned"

Mar 26, 2010
The team is more likely going to miss the playoffs. It is no where near a playoff hockey team at this point. Montreal showed that.

They will likely finish 9th-11th. Just enough to miss the playoffs and get a garbage draft pick.

sommervr

Feb 25, 2013
it is going to be close...

if I was to bet actual money I would say no. Next few games are key. Still think Philly is going to catch fire.

The Apologist

Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
if I was to bet actual money I would say no. Next few games are key. Still think Philly is going to catch fire.

Way too many variables to bet on anything in the east. Philly is better than their record. Montreal is not as good as theirs. We may not even have seen the best of our boys yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad