GDT: Will the Canes need Xiaflex after this one? CAR-OTT

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
How do you share twitter posts? Has it changed? Maybe I’m delirious? Maybe both?
Fixed it for ya. Just make the link direct to twitter dot com instead of x dot com when you first post. If you edit, you have to enter the link (as twitter) with the media button, or use the media bb code:
Code:
[media=twitter](number after the slash)[/media]

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
I'd also like to point out that this isn't the first time Koochie has used the flying poke check in the NHL. Brady should have seen it coming tbh

anchorman-60 (2).gif

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
It would be great if this was that moment where you look back a while from now and say remember that game and the tear we went on and how kochetkov sort of grabbed the spot after that and.....

But you know.... I don't think we are there. Ottawa is a bottom feeder.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
It would be great if this was that moment where you look back a while from now and say remember that game and the tear we went on and how kochetkov sort of grabbed the spot after that and.....

But you know.... I don't think we are there. Ottawa is a bottom feeder.
Ottawa isn’t as bad as they seem. Somehow they’ve only played 23 games so despite being last in the standings the points percentage tells the story better. They were exactly .500 coming into today and actually +8. This was a quality win on the road. Hope it continues

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad