GDT: Will the Canes need Xiaflex after this one? CAR-OTT

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
beat they canadian ass
Yes, because if they are taking @Boom Boom Apathy's medications, that is all they can beat.

You cannot have sex or engage in any other sexual activity between the first and second injections of each treatment cycle and for at least 4 weeks after the second injection of each treatment cycle, and after any pain and swelling have gone away. Your healthcare provider will tell you when you can resume sexual activity after each treatment cycle.

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
I’m excited to see if we get some more of that wonderful, and by wonderful I mean completely asinine, Staal vs Stutzle commentary from the ol’ Tripper tonight.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
The fact that you have even heard of this drug makes a lot of things much clearer...

...anyway, win a game, boys. It's getting grim around here.
The Bent Carrot commercials were on all the time for a while so it was too easy. Although I admit I did need to look up the drug name though.

Figured it was fitting for this game.

Reactions: hockeynjune and ndp

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Yes, because if they are taking @Boom Boom Apathy's medications, that is all they can beat.

You cannot have sex or engage in any other sexual activity between the first and second injections of each treatment cycle and for at least 4 weeks after the second injection of each treatment cycle, and after any pain and swelling have gone away. Your healthcare provider will tell you when you can resume sexual activity after each treatment cycle.

---okay...so if you bust a nut you....bust a nut?

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Don't forget the EBUG

Tripp.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad