Speculation: Will Patrick "Showtime" Kane win the Hart this year??

Will Kaner win the Hart this year????

• Total voters

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
Kane now within four goals of the Richard tie with Ovechkin, and closing fast, and seven points of Kucherov for the AR.

If Kane somehow pulls off both the Richard and AR, then he’s likely getting the Hart and Lindsay too, regardless of playoff status. Would be epic beyond imagination.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
D9eI1agXoAE98a_.png

What BS

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
:laugh:

Did anyone expect anything different, really? The hockey writers vote on this... and most of them, for every team, are idiots.

Here are your Chicago voters:

Mark Lazerus(Chapter Chair) :laugh:
Matt Carlson
Scott Powers
John Dietz
Jay Cohen
Jimmy Greenfield
Charlie Roumeliotis

I can say with 100% confidence... the only person I would trust to correctly vote, is Powers.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017

Did anyone expect anything different, really? The hockey writers vote on this... and most of them, for every team, are idiots.

Matt Carlson
Scott Powers
John Dietz
Jay Cohen
Jimmy Greenfield
Charlie Roumeliotis

I can say with 100% confidence... the only person I would trust to correctly vote, is Powers.
To be fair, Charlie is getting better every day.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago

Matt Carlson
Scott Powers
John Dietz
Jay Cohen
Jimmy Greenfield
Charlie Roumeliotis

Greenfield's actually not a bad beat guy. I always forget about him but he's pretty solid, generally speaking. The new guy Pope (Sun-Times) seems like he could be potentially good, too.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Greenfield's actually not a bad beat guy. I always forget about him but he's pretty solid, generally speaking. The new guy Pope (Sun-Times) seems like he could be potentially good, too.

Being a good beat guy does not equal being qualified to vote for the Hart Trophy winner. Just my opinion.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Being a good beat guy does not equal being qualified to vote for the Hart Trophy winner. Just my opinion.

Oh, no, not the argument I was making. Not sure what the criteria is for being able to vote. Do you just have to be an employed writer for a major news source?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad