GDT: Will Lightning Strike Twice...? 4PM @TB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carelton CA

Dec 16, 2011
Breaking news: Sgarbosa still not playing in Anaheim or San Diego and neither is Wagner. Bob care to explain?

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Tampa Bay has trouble scoring until the Ducks come to town. Why did you not put Dobi in again Bruce?

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
That was a good idea to go for the sleeper hold there by Cam, but maybe next time he should do it to Bieksa.

And Bieksa with another fantastic sequence to follow it up.

:sarcasm:

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
That's showing edge?

Is that like when this team showed glimpse of skill that was the softest penalty of the game.

He got called for the hold, but he cross checked him before it and slashed him after it, so yeah, I'd call that a little bit of an edge. It was also pretty strongly implied it was a pretty dull edge. :laugh:

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
He got called for the hold, but he cross checked him before it and slashed him after it, so yeah, I'd call that a little bit of an edge. It was also pretty strongly implied it was a pretty dull edge. :laugh:

Everything about this team is dull.

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
After they make it 6-0 will Andersen do his best Roy impersonation, and proclaim that this was his last game he'll play in an Anaheim sweater?

Jack Bauer DAMNIT

Two Way Defenseman
Nov 11, 2015
Golden State
I remember when Getz and Perry actually tried... And when Maroon and Silfverberg were actually relevant. I think Bieksa might have even played hockey way back when.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
He not great, it's time for you to realize he's not the savior.

You have the wrong poster. I'm the one who's said for years that all we have are average to above average goalies. But none of the goals, and most especially that Stamkos goal which was being referenced, have been soft tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad