Will anyone be able to stop the Knights in the playoffs?

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Any team with a defense like that and such good two way forwards is always a legit threat to win playoff gauntlet. Is Stone expected back for Game 1?
The conspiracy theorist would say yes. I haven't heard anything to suggest in the realm of possibilities that he's anywhere close. In fact last I heard was no one still knows when he may be back... I'm not expecting it anyway.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
And I don't care about the 31 one other fan bases who have invented this cap that we are circumventing because its obviously not one with the PA or the NHL.

Reading between the lines I can get the gist....but....

Is That What It Says GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
I have a hard time believing in Dallas since they seem to choke consistently in the playoffs

I'm not saying Dallas will win the cup this year, but there last 4 playoff runs they lost in round 2 game 7 to STL who went on to win the cup, then they lost in the SCF to Tampa, Lost in round 1 game 7 to CGY but only made it that far because of Otter's out of the world performance. Then lost in round 3 to Vegas last year who went on to win the cup.

Maybe my definition of choking is different. I'd call Toronto a team that chokes every year lol, or Boston last playoffs after there regular season, Tampa when they got swept by CLB was one of the biggest.

As for the topic, Vegas will be one of the toughest teams, but teams like Van, Col, Dal and Edm could put up a good fight. Even the Jets with Helly.

Its going to be an entertaining playoffs this year

Reactions: MBTendy

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Knights are definitely a team that can win it all. I think last year they were higher up on my list. Unsure about this year. West is stacked.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I'm not saying Dallas will win the cup this year, but there last 4 playoff runs they lost in round 2 game 7 to STL who went on to win the cup, then they lost in the SCF to Tampa, Lost in round 1 game 7 to CGY but only made it that far because of Otter's out of the world performance. Then lost in round 3 to Vegas last year who went on to win the cup.

Maybe my definition of choking is different. I'd call Toronto a team that chokes every year lol, or Boston last playoffs after there regular season, Tampa when they got swept by CLB was one of the biggest.

As for the topic, Vegas will be one of the toughest teams, but teams like Van, Col, Dal and Edm could put up a good fight. Even the Jets with Helly.

Its going to be an entertaining playoffs this year
We will have to see. I dont think Dallas has the playoff testicular fortitude to push through the playoff warfare.

• Haha
Reactions: MBTendy

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Reading between the lines I can get the gist....but....

Is That What It Says GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY
Well there is the cap that exists that the NHL and PA abide by, the ceases effect in the playoffs.... then there is this completely separate cap that some fans of the other 31 teams have invented that the NHL and PA don't abide by. It's the 2nd one we're circumventing.

Fripp

Sep 6, 2005
Portland, OR
Dallas and Colorado are the elite in the West. I just hope the standings hold and they don't end up first round opponents.

ottawah

Jan 7, 2011
Any team with a defense like that and such good two way forwards is always a legit threat to win playoff gauntlet. Is Stone expected back for Game 1?
Stone started the year as expected to be back for game 1, the only question was the date when he would have to take the rest of the regular season off.

Reactions: fresh meat

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Are they firing on all cylinders? Feels like they were limping along just a few weeks ago.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
and you know what the reality is?

31 other fanbases will not feel bad for a team that is circumventing the cap every year that their cheating got hit with an injury, intent or not.
And I don’t think a single Vegas fan will give a damn what other fanbases are saying if they’re lifting the Cup in the end.

Yes they’re blatantly circumventing the cap but it’s within the rules. They found and are exploiting loopholes and I respect them for that. So whatever it takes

Id be utterly thrilled if the Wings found a way to do this and won a cup, HFboatds complainers be damned.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Well there is the cap that exists that the NHL and PA abide by, the ceases effect in the playoffs.... then there is this completely separate cap that some fans of the other 31 teams have invented that the NHL and PA don't abide by. It's the 2nd one we're circumventing.

It wasn't the concept....it was the writing ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad