Will anyone be able to stop the Knights in the playoffs?

Eternal Leaf

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
Adding Hertl and Stone to this lineup will be insane.

I think only the Stars and Avalanche can put up a strong fight. Oilers depth is weaker and I don’t think McDrai is enough over 7 games.

Reactions: chris kontos

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Adding Hertl and Stone to this lineup will be insane.

I think only the Stars and Avalanche can put up a strong fight. Oilers depth is weaker and I don’t think McDrai is enough over 7 games.

and that is the part that should scare fans. They are adding 2 legit top 6 guys. Their depth is nuts

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021

Someone is gonna do this to Vegas on ice to Hertl or Stone

and Vegas will cry wolf that someone tried to "injure" one of their players.

• Haha
Reactions: lionsDen

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Yes, especially if their injury issues persist.

People got all into the conspiracies but there was always a good chance they’re missing key guys or otherwise less than 100%

Reactions: PaulD

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
We’ve seen this show before, Winnipeg and Chicago say hi.
And Oil lost to team that went on to win Cup the last two seasons.
Oil have their best group yet.
Knights vs Oilers in first round? Wow.
But I think Oil will pass Canucks for first. Avoiding Knights in first round.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
and you know what the reality is?

31 other fanbases will not feel bad for a team that is circumventing the cap every year that their cheating got hit with an injury, intent or not.
And I don't care about the 31 one other fan bases who have invented this cap that we are circumventing because its obviously not one with the PA or the NHL.

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006
Any team with a defense like that and such good two way forwards is always a legit threat to win playoff gauntlet. Is Stone expected back for Game 1?

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
I still got the AVs coming out of the West so that's my team to beat Vegas. But regardless, its a Toss up. Vegas when fully healthy is a force

Setting up to be Knights vs Oilers in round one. Conference champ comes out of that series?
Both the Avs and the Stars are both better than the Oilers so I don't see that to be the case

Any team with a defense like that and such good two way forwards is always a legit threat to win playoff gauntlet. Is Stone expected back for Game 1?
For the sakes of the media and every other fanbase, I hope he's not :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad