Wildcat Mock Draft (7 rounds)

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Considering I sent a PM to SJ and they've been online multiple times since then and it's been 8 hours between 8AM and 8PM, then SJ will now be autopicked.

SJ recieves Brycen Martin

next GM has been PM'ed

WildcatOil

May 24, 2014
Alberta
sorry I've gotten a bit busy lately, trying to keep up with this as much as I can, I appreciate the people online keeping track of autopicking teams.

I've realized it's slowing down to a crawl and have considered dropping it down the number of rounds but figure we may as well just play it out and end it when the draft starts. That way we can get as far as possible. With that said it doesn't appear likely we'll get passed the third round. So if it makes you feel better you can just assume that it's only a 3 round draft, however if we finish the third round I'll start the fourth and keep it going till Friday at 5pm (mountain time).

All that said, from reading your guys observations it appears that :sens and :sharks are no longer participating. When their pick is up, autopick them immediately to keep it going. If the respective GMs are still participating, they'll have to voice it themselves prior to their next pick to remain in the draft.

If you notice this from other teams, let me know.

WildcatOil

May 24, 2014
Alberta
with that said the San Jose Sharks are auto picked Reid Gardiner of the Prince Albert Raiders. pming the next gm. (Winnipeg)

ZanTheMan

Jun 6, 2013
sorry I've gotten a bit busy lately, trying to keep up with this as much as I can, I appreciate the people online keeping track of autopicking teams.

I've realized it's slowing down to a crawl and have considered dropping it down the number of rounds but figure we may as well just play it out and end it when the draft starts. That way we can get as far as possible. With that said it doesn't appear likely we'll get passed the third round. So if it makes you feel better you can just assume that it's only a 3 round draft, however if we finish the third round I'll start the fourth and keep it going till Friday at 5pm (mountain time).

All that said, from reading your guys observations it appears that :sens and :sharks are no longer participating. When their pick is up, autopick them immediately to keep it going. If the respective GMs are still participating, they'll have to voice it themselves prior to their next pick to remain in the draft.

If you notice this from other teams, let me know.

Unless things pick up soon, it might be better to cut it back even further and go with a 2 round draft with a 3 round draft as an option if we have the time. Just my opinion though. ;)

Jetabre

Electric Ehlers
May 22, 2014
Winterpeg
:jets

With the 54th selection of the 2014 NHL Draft the Winnipeg Jets select.................

Dysin Mayo, D

:jets

1.4 - Leon Draisaitl, C
2.54 - Dysin Mayo, D

HolyJumpin40

May 15, 2014
With the 55th overall selection, the Anaheim Ducks select Lucas Wallmark, C/RW, afraid he would not be available in the third round.
lucas-wallmark

Anaheim Draft: Sonny Milano, Travis Sanheim, John Quenneville, Lucas Wallmark

Acquired: Brett Connolly

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Anyone late 2nd round/upcoming pick want to trade? I'd like to aquire a pick IF my guy is still available then, can offer up 3rd+ or a 2015 pick for it.

Nikolai Koolaidman

Mar 7, 2014
:isles
The New York Islanders are proud to select Mason McDonald from the QMJHL
mason_mcdonald_charlottetown_islanders1.jpg

1st Round(5)- Micheal Dal Colle Lw
2nd Round(35)- Alexander Nedeljkovic G
2nd Round(57)- Mason McDonald G
3rd round(65)-
3rd round(78)-
6th round(155)-
7th round(185)-

next gm has been notified​

ZanTheMan

Jun 6, 2013
:coyotes Arizona trades its 2014 58th pick to :bolts Tampa Bay for their 2015 2nd round pick.

You're up Tampa Bay!

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia

Confirmed Trade with Arizona!

:bolts
The Tampa Bay Lightning are proud to select, with the 58th Overall selection, from the NTDP of the USHL, Johnathan Macleod!
060214macleod001.jpg

1st Round(10)- Haydn Fleury
1st Round(15)- Robby Fabbri
2nd Round(50)-Warren Foegele
2nd Round(58)-Johnathan Macleod
3rd Round(80)-
4th Round(106)-
5th round(144)
6th round(170)-
7th round(200)-

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
The Columbus Blue Jackets are proud to select from the Portland WinterHawks of the Western Hockey League Chase De Leo

1/16 Kasperi Kapanen
2/47 Ryan Macinnis
2/60 Chase De Leo

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
Jarmo Kekalainen : We are so thrilled to add Chase De Leo into our organization. Chase is an explosive skater with speed to burn and is very creative with the puck when he is on the ice. He brings wonderful energy every shift out and truculence on the ice. He is a competitive offensive player who has a no quit approach to his game. Outstanding on ice vision, has a quick wrist shot that can cause havoc for goalies. Can contribute on the PP and PK, and blocks shots.

WildcatOil

May 24, 2014
Alberta
Unless things pick up soon, it might be better to cut it back even further and go with a 2 round draft with a 3 round draft as an option if we have the time. Just my opinion though. ;)

I don't really see how making it shorter will speed things up, other than the fact that we're closer to the end. Won't make the picks come faster.

My Cozen Dylan

Feb 21, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
:hawks

With the 62nd Overall Selection in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft, the Chicago Blackhawks are proud to select...

...from the Kitchener Rangers of the Ontario Hockey League...

Nicholas Magyar

1 (23): Nikita Scherbak, LW, Saskatoon (WHL)
1 (27): Nikolay Goldobin, RW, Sarnia (OHL)
3 (62): Nicholas Magyar, RW, Kitchener (OHL)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad