Wildcat Mock Draft (7 rounds)

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
**** you guys how hard is it to see who the next pick is and pm that person to let them know it's their pick. Buffalo with the 31st selection takes Thatcher Demko. Not Schmaltz. Florida has already picked so hopefully STL's gm has been notified.

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
I'm surprised no one pmed you, I often get multiple pms when it's my turn to pick.

I was quite surprised myself. And rattled cause I usually check in every few hours to check my inbox and check the threads to double check but I forgot to check this morning before going out for father's day.

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Yeah PMing someone is really not that hard, people need to make sure to let whoever is next know its their turn

:bolts

still in need of a top 4 Dman. Prospects, picks available, inquire within.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
No one PMed me.. Luckily I looked myself.

With the 34th OA selection, the :flames select Jack Dougherty

Stars27

Aug 23, 2013
Just a heads up guys, my pick is coming up soon and I'll be away from the computer until later tonight so please bear with me. I'll try to check periodically during the day. Thanks

Nikolai Koolaidman

Mar 7, 2014
:isles
The New York Islanders are proud to select Alexander Nedeljkovic from the Plymouth Whalers of the OHL
Nedeljkovic3-size.jpg

1st Round(5)- Micheal Dal Colle Lw
2nd Round(35)- Alexander Nedeljkovic G
2nd Round(57)-
3rd round(65)-
3rd round(78)-
6th round(155)-
7th round(185)-

next gm has been notified​

Fonzieleaf

Jul 8, 2013
Collingwood, Ontario
Lol at everyone whining about not getting Pm'd. This is a draft that YOU signed up for, so its your responsibility to know where everyone is at and to know when it is your turn to pick. You have 8 hours to make a selection, not 8 minutes. It doesn't take long to check the draft.

RCola88

Jun 4, 2013
Nashville, TN
Lol at everyone whining about not getting Pm'd. This is a draft that YOU signed up for, so its your responsibility to know where everyone is at and to know when it is your turn to pick. You have 8 hours to make a selection, not 8 minutes. It doesn't take long to check the draft.

People can be busy with work. It's easier, and everything runs smoother, if you just PM the next person. A big blue notification when I log on reminds me that I am up better than me having to take more time to go to the thread, especially if I am on mobile, while at work.

I see what you're saying, but its just common courtesy.

HolyJumpin40

May 15, 2014
The Anaheim Ducks select: John Quenneville, C/LW
140114-SUN-JQUENNE.jpg

19th overall: Sonny Milano
24th overall: Travis Sanheim
38th overall: John Quenneville

Acquired: Brett Connolly

HolyJumpin40

May 15, 2014
Ho-Sang went to Carolina :)

Or were you just saying that Anaheim is drafting well in general? Thanks either way! Ha.

WildcatOil

May 24, 2014
Alberta
While the point is right, that you're responsible to know when your pick is coming up. It is a simple common courtesy to PM the next gm, if you're in a rush, ask someone else to do it as you draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $400.00