3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Granlund hooked like mad and gets a penalty for shoving him off

giphy.gif
That may be one of the worst calls I've ever seen lol

Reactions: nabob

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Chaisson got mad at this. He puts the puck by Martinez and is held up with a semi high hit. Could have been interference.

giphy.gif

Not Canada Drai

♧ Lem
Jul 7, 2019
Edmonton
Chaisson got mad at this. He puts the puck by Martinez and is held up with a semi high hit. Could have been interference.

giphy.gif

Refs are trash in Cali games especially. I've been saying it all f***ing year that refs are letting interference occur at disgusting rates. Why even call it at all anymore tbh.

In other news plan the parade route in Toronto. Hilarious clips on SN of "slowing the pace down and puck possession" literally as they cut the clip the Leaf player gave it away for no reason. Puke.

Garbo Man

Meh
Oct 15, 2017
Sherwood Park
Refs are trash in Cali games especially. I've been saying it all ****ing year that refs are letting interference occur at disgusting rates. Why even call it at all anymore tbh.

In other news plan the parade route in Toronto. Hilarious clips on SN of "slowing the pace down and puck possession" literally as they cut the clip the Leaf player gave it away for no reason. Puke.

Clutch and grab hockey baby! What's not to like?!

Reactions: Not Canada Drai

Not Canada Drai

♧ Lem
Jul 7, 2019
Edmonton
I was just reading up on interference in the NHL rules and it honestly sounds like they are fine with these types of body blocks and grabs on zone entries and chip plays. I really don't understand why they allow their skill players to be stifled by plugs.

" A player is always entitled to use his body position to lengthen an opponent’s path to the puck, provided his stick is not utilized"

Gross. Get good or get the f*** out of the way.

Reactions: Cloned

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
While the refs might have helped, the loss is on the team. Really hoping there won't be much more of those ugly losses this year..

Reactions: RattsSSV

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Any0ne blaming the refs is taking the easy way out. The team was slow, sloppy and lazy tonight. That is why we lost

You can think the refs were a steaming pile of trash and also think the team needed to be better.

I'm not worried about the team; we always bounce back after shite efforts and poor losses like this thus far.

The refs have been consistently shit.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Made it to the third LA goal before i shut it off
Turned off after the second goal. I never do that but I felt like a nice afternoon nap would be a better use of my time. Woke up refreshed, checked the box scores and saw that @Aerchon was looking like Nostradamus.

Reactions: Aerrol and Aerchon
Oct 15, 2008
Bad game all around. Smith set the stage by ****ting his pants in the 1st. Lots of missed opportunities.

However, whenever the oilers had any momentum there was a ****ty call the refs had up their sleeve. It’s difficult to come back from any deficit when you spend a 1/6th of the game on the PK.
Excuses are the refuge of the loser.

Reactions: ClinicallyOilered

MinisterOfSinister

Aug 31, 2008
The refs sucked, but so did the Oilers. Kings came out ready to play and set the tone.
Oh well. At least we gave two points to a team that wont be in the mix for playoffs. Expect a better effort against Vegas.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad