GDT: Wild vs Leafs 3.3.16 6:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
Granlund with the snipe, even after dusting it off. Someone needs to teach that kid what a one-timer is.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
I would be so happy if we got rid of LaPanta

What?! You mean you don't love his goal call?!

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also REALLY love when he says "goes down in a heap" like 10 times a game

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

Like fingernails on a chalkboard...

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
Kadri just proving more and more why we want nothing to do with him in a trade or just in general

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Love how they're giving us chances... Yet we're like "Nah, a 1 goal lead is fine."

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
I also REALLY love when he says "goes down in a heap" like 10 times a game

He was the Gophers PBP when I was at the U. We had Saturday tickets, so we watched all the Friday games on TV.

We played "Drinkwide" when LaPanta called Gopher games.

He says "rinkwide" a lot.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
Ok, it came back just when bodies went down in a heap in front of our net. Think I can get that PbP job now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad