GDT: Wild vs Leafs 3.3.16 6:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

00xtremeninja

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
This will be a pretty lackluster GDT.

Wild looking to continue being hot and maintain steam in the playoff race. Newly acquired Jones will be making his debut in a Wild sweater tonight and Jonas Brodin will be coming back as well after missing 13 games.

There are going to be a lot of young faces on the ice for the Leafs. No doubt this team is in rebuilding mode,, but their young guys show a lot of promise. Can we just take a moment to appreciate how awesome the Leafs sweaters have been over the years and the years to come? One thing for sure,, their jerseys have always been amazing.

GO WILD

Last edited by a moderator:

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I can't see a way that we lose this game, getting some of our injured players back and it being against Toronto and all.

So I imagine we'll lose 3-2.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
If the Wild can't win this game, they have no business being in the playoffs.

Scion

May 25, 2012
Not to mention that the Leafs will be tired after a hard fought game against the Caps last night. This is also their third game in four nights.

hipchecks

#MakeStaalGreatAgain
Mar 3, 2015
Minnesota
Playing AHL Toronto on their 2nd game of a back to back? I shouldn't be worried, but somehow I am. Please don't screw this up, Wild.

jackouu

Nov 25, 2015
Helsinki
I sure hope David Jones has more to give for the Vanek-Granny line than Porter. We need to get this line to produce too (even before Zucks comes back) if we want to take that wildcard spot!
Nice to have Brodin back! Our defense looks amazing now.

5-1 Wild. Granny, Coyle, Vanek, Parise, Dumba and Nylander for TOR :nod:

Scion

May 25, 2012
Playing AHL Toronto on their 2nd game of a back to back? I shouldn't be worried, but somehow I am. Please don't screw this up, Wild.

Take it from a Leafs fan, the Wild would have to completely mail it in to lose against the Leafs. It does happen (Vancouver and Carolina most recently), but it's rare. The fact that the Wild are actually starting their #1 goalie and not benching a star player makes me think this game is a lock. You would be surprised how often opposing teams don't do that when they play the Leafs, and still manage to win.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Let's help Tronna with the rebuilding process by beating them in regulation tonight!

You help our tank out, and we'll help you out in your playoff push (**** the Avs). Sounds like a fair deal.

Anyways, most of you shouldn't be too worried. We're kinda really bad to begin with, and the kids are still gonna need a few more games to get fully acclimated to the NHL life (even though Soshnikov and Kapanen have been terrific and even Nylander has shown flashes himself).

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
gphr was definitely right about Audra sucking at sentences. Just tied her tongue up so badly she addressed it. "I can't talk today!" -Audra. "Today?" -Chorske's face

Billy Mays Here*

So refreshing to watch the Leafs' broadcast instead of that **** show we have besides Walz. Much more professional and informative than having to listen to our homer morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad