GDT: Wild vs Leafs 3.3.16 6:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Does the non-analytical portion of a pregame show actually matter?

Yep. I have a standard of excellence that I uphold at all times. If I deem something worthy of my attention then I'm pretty much owed an exceptional product.

Nice drop pass by Parise to Scandella! Could've been lethal.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Leafs defensive coverage is really tight, always a guy right on us.

Leaf fan here, our D is pretty mediocre outside of Rielly and Gardiner. Guys like Hunwick, Marincin, Carrado panic, they can't handle passes...it's ****ing annoying. So sick of this crap. I really hope we can make some major upgrades in the summer. Hunwick takes a stupid delay of game penalty when he had way more time to make a play but he panics and flips it over the glass. SMFH

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Leaf fan here, our D is pretty mediocre outside of Rielly and Gardiner. Guys like Hunwick, Marincin, Carrado panic, they can't handle passes...it's ****ing annoying. So sick of this crap. I really hope we can make some major upgrades in the summer. Hunwick takes a stupid delay of game penalty when he had way more time to make a play but he panics and flips it over the glass. SMFH

I'm talking about in general your players are always right on our hip and tying up our arms. Only play available seems to be reversing direction most of the time.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010

Well when Stamkos goes to TOR this offseason and you get the #1 pick, Wild will gladly trade you any of our defensemen for that pick and we'll even throw in our 1st because we want to be friends.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Wild are ****ing around and are going to lose if they don't watch it. I don't understand the love for Stoll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad